South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Congratulations they beat Polk...who hasn’t? That’s the equivalent of SP beating LV! I was trying to stay quiet but god lord, one win and all of a sudden Jasper is World Beaters! We get it, you’re excited about your team! 

The jabs about SP being dirty aren’t going unnoticed either! Don’t worry though, once a SP player knocks a warrior down, he’ll help him back up!

ACAC8B79-6F88-4632-96B1-C2C07F8B7B25.jpeg

Well, he did earn the nickname Maryjane Madness for a reason.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Having a hard time making a pick for this one. On one hand you have bigger, faster, stronger players but on the other hand you have relentless integrity, heart, some more integrity, determination, and secret plays. 

Go with your gut feeling you're having.  Go especially if ya ate something tainted! :shock:

If Bassy were in here he'd be telling us how this game could go either way.  He'd post about the outside speed of Jasper and their inside hard strong running game.  He'd tell us how desperate they are for a win over the Bully of the Valley.  And how anyone backed up against the wall is potent and dangerous.

I know you're out there Ambasstradamus.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Now if Legit or Howie were in here it would be all over but the crying.  Legit would be ready to fight and Howie would have a point spread of 42+.

We need the Eraser to come in here Thursday and tell us to "hit somebody' one more time and Glenn to tell if Jasper is just sort of slow or real slow.  We need TT to tell us how Jasper is going to get Train Tracked.  URJasper usually shows up for this game.

Edited by rlh

1 minute ago, rlh said:

We need the Eraser to come in here Thursday and tell us to "hit somebody' one more time and Glenn to tell if Jasper is just sort of slow or real slow.

I went and seen them play at Fed'vulle.  Fayetteville had way too much speed for Jasper to try and set the edge.  Also Jasper had multiple turnovers. It came a good shower before game time.  They also tried running some very slow developing plays. I'd say half of their drives resulted in negative yardage. Shanked a couple punts.  Just a bad night all around.