South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

35 minutes ago, D60 said:

I won't be at the Jasper game.  My daughter decided to get married tomorrow night...in Knoxville.  I told her I'll have my phone in one hand and her in the other walking her down the aisle.  So keep me updated.  Also, I predict the SP vs Jasper score will parallel the Alabama vs Tennessee score.

Congrats wish them the best!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rlh said:

Maryann Madman, you are going to see a relentless team alright.

16 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Congratulations they beat Polk...who hasn’t? That’s the equivalent of SP beating LV! I was trying to stay quiet but god lord, one win and all of a sudden Jasper is World Beaters! We get it, you’re excited about your team! 

The jabs about SP being dirty aren’t going unnoticed either! Don’t worry though, once a SP player knocks a warrior down, he’ll help him back up!

ACAC8B79-6F88-4632-96B1-C2C07F8B7B25.jpeg

All the Pitchburg fans are too confident. You will see our kids are good ball players. This is a relentless team. We went through some early season struggles but now we are finding our stride. Last week Coach Mathis called some new defensive plays that he just starting using. I told you before the game last week what would happen when he used some new plays. They worked to perfection. I hope your team is as confident as yall are. Marion County is relentless and full of integrity, honor, honesty, and respect each and every week. Our Coach Mathis teaches our kids to be that way. I hope SP does not play dirty and cheat this season. They have done that in the past. Since we are in the same county I am hoping that they play with good sportmanship and integrity and honor. I know our boys will do the same. They will knock the stew out of you and help you right up. We have a good team this season. My main man Alex will be running hard as usual. He was dragging people last week running that ball like a bull. Then we have the speedsters running on the outside too. Let's not forget our QB. He is a star in the making. He will be just like my main man Logan was a few years ago. Believe me when I say this. This is a good football team. The jokes about Pitchburg scoring easily aren't unnoticed. We held you last year too. Your coach had some new plays that caught us off guard. He ran reverses on us and scored several times. Our kids are prepared for that this season. As always it's a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors! Beat Pitchburg!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

15 minutes ago, sportman said:

I look forward to a very close game, IFFFFFFF, SP plays there 3rd team the whole game. 

Keep talking like a doedoe head and see what happens. You will respect the Marion County Warriors. Win or lose your team will know they have been in a ball game with our young team. We have to much honor and respect to talk junk like is being talked here. We will WIN THE DAY regardless of the final score. That is what a relentless well coached team does each and every week. My boy Showalter and others were like bulldozers on that line last week. He is #79 and will be an all state player for us real soon. #82 is Layfield and is a relentless player all the time. He is a senior leader for us and will bring it every single play. We have some other young players that are going to be very good for us too. Go Warriors!

1 hour ago, D60 said:

I won't be at the Jasper game.  My daughter decided to get married tomorrow night...in Knoxville.  I told her I'll have my phone in one hand and her in the other walking her down the aisle.  So keep me updated.  Also, I predict the SP vs Jasper score will parallel the Alabama vs Tennessee score.

Congrats.  BTW, I don't think TN is going to beat Aladambama much less blow them out.  TN can't beat Alcoa right now.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

All the Pitchburg fans are too confident. You will see our kids are good ball players. This is a relentless team. We went through some early season struggles but now we are finding our stride. Last week Coach Mathis called some new defensive plays that he just starting using. I told you before the game last week what would happen when he used some new plays. They worked to perfection. I hope your team is as confident as yall are. Marion County is relentless and full of integrity, honor, honesty, and respect each and every week. Our Coach Mathis teaches our kids to be that way. I hope SP does not play dirty and cheat this season. They have done that in the past. Since we are in the same county I am hoping that they play with good sportmanship and integrity and honor. I know our boys will do the same. They will knock the stew out of you and help you right up. We have a good team this season. My main man Alex will be running hard as usual. He was dragging people last week running that ball like a bull. Then we have the speedsters running on the outside too. Let's not forget our QB. He is a star in the making. He will be just like my main man Logan was a few years ago. Believe me when I say this. This is a good football team. The jokes about Pitchburg scoring easily aren't unnoticed. We held you last year too. Your coach had some new plays that caught us off guard. He ran reverses on us and scored several times. Our kids are prepared for that this season. As always it's a great day to be a warrior. Go Warriors! Beat Pitchburg!

You were saying.....

B2AF3778-E2C3-4793-A776-525A07F77555.jpeg

1 hour ago, D60 said:

Congrats to yall and to a very deserving young lady. Her fiance better be good to her!!! 

• Like 1

On 9/9/2019 at 5:45 AM, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man I garuntee you Grider will be real mad this year since them jailhouse fellars was trying real hard to get his school shutdown and force our boys to join them.  I garuntee you he may try and score a bunch of points.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, Grider might be real mad anyway.  I head that that Mathis man is going to make Griders assistants stand on the old silo at the high school.  

Dang!  I finally get back to the real world (the one that has internet service) and I have to read through almost 14 pages of Pirate smack and MM nonsense just to find out that there are no Warrior fans on here?!

GO WARRIORS!!!  Make sure you get a couple of hits on those "transfers", if Grider even lets them on the field.

2 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

You were saying.....

B2AF3778-E2C3-4793-A776-525A07F77555.jpeg

This was probably after he stepped on his hand. I see my main men Drake and Kris doing things like this all of the time though. His dad use to play at Pitchburg but he wanted his son to play with integrity and respect so he has him playing for Coach Mathis. That is how Coach Mathis does things.

42 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Roy, Grider might be real mad anyway.  I head that that Mathis man is going to make Griders assistants stand on the old silo at the high school.  

Coach Mathis has too much integrity for this. He would never treat anyone this way. All of these Pitchburg fans come to this game and you will be disappointed in the outcome. Our kids will play with honor, loyalty, respect, and HUMILITY. You will fear the Marion County Warriors.