South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

54 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Roy, Grider might be real mad anyway.  I head that that Mathis man is going to make Griders assistants stand on the old silo at the high school.  

Drunk sailor man are you joking? They cant even see the durn field from  there. Im not falling for this mess. That main event man wants me to come on his show with you.  Ill bring my Murphy Fair book.  He said that Teet man wants one of my redbulls.  You arent going to try and steal my Murphy Fair book and give it to Pegleg are you?

44 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Drunk sailor man are you joking? They cant even see the durn field from  there. Im not falling for this mess. That main event man wants me to come on his show with you.  Ill bring my Murphy Fair book.  He said that Teet man wants one of my redbulls.  You arent going to try and steal my Murphy Fair book and give it to Pegleg are you?

Roy, l'll make sure Pegleg doesn't get near your book if you go on the show with that Main Event man. 

That living legend guy said that I could take a selfie with him in the press box tomorrow.  Will you let me take a selfie with you and that main event man also when he comes down?  Will you let him see your goat?  Will you let him in that Tower man's back door?

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Sorry Tom but i will be in Greenback for our date with Oneida.Maybe you meant they will see Black and Orange all night??:huh:

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  I up here at that Rankin mans field.  I was over at that Hunt mans field.  There are some goat tracks leading out of both mans fields then coming together going down the side of 411.  

Towner man that Hunt man and Rankin man should have thought twice about this mess playing on Thursday.  Gives them orchestraters a chance to get up there and scout them a runner out to get ready for the durn playoffs.  You think im joking but im not.