South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

16 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

It's game day. Hit the field hard tonight. This is our house and we will protect it. Our kids will play with honor, and integrity. They will play a tough, honest game tonight. Pitchburg will not know what hit them if we hit them hard and fast all night long. Coach Mathis has our boys ready for this game. He is going to show Pitchburg who the real Marion County is and why we are called the warriors. Our kids deserve this game because they play honest football. We are not cheaters and do not condone bad behavior. This is a relentless team that when they play together is the best in the state. This is our next game on our way to state. You have to believe boys. If the other team does not cheat they will not beat you if you play Marion County Warrior football It's such a great day to be a warrior. GO WARRIORS!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

30A73DB7-D91C-497C-92EF-6501B08E8E2B.png

Captain Victory sails his stupendous band of swash bucklers onto the reservation in Jasper tonight to try to trim a beard.  Meanwhile,  Coach Mathis’ marauders are painted up and ready for war after skinning a kitty on their last outing.  But the violet victors of a week ago are going to have a tough time scalping these seamen.  The plunderers have put parties of purple on the plank twice this season and look to continue their winning ways.  Will the Warriors have enough arrows in their quivers or will the cannons topple the teepees?

Leonards loser: Marion County

Get me outta here Percy.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

12 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Captain Victory sails his stupendous band of swash bucklers onto the reservation in Jasper tonight to try to trim a beard.  Meanwhile,  Coach Mathis’ marauders are painted up and ready for war after skinning a kitty on their last outing.  But the violet victors of a week ago are going to have a tough time scalping these seamen.  The plunderers have put parties of purple on the plank twice this season and look to continue their winning ways.  Will the Warriors have enough arrows in their quivers or will the cannons topple the teepees?

Get me outta here Percy.

Drunk sailor man is your name Leonard? If you are a loser you can get off my website Leonard.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Get me outta here Percy.

This brought back memories of driving north on I-75 .