South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

Pitchburg has a good team but the first touchdown should not have counted. The defense moved before the ball got to the punter and they did not call it. Coach Mathis had our kids playing with integrity and honor last Friday. It was not the score we wanted but it was smart to save some stuff for Tyner once we got way behind. The Pitchburg boys did send to play with some composure and seemed to be good sports after the game. I was glad to see this. Maybe Coach Mathis is rubbing off on the other teams around. The only part that was bad was when your coach was throwing the ball on us and the game was already out of reach. That last drive we had though is something to remember. Those kids will be back next season. It proved that we will be a really good team in the future. I think our kids are good this year too. We just got behind and our fake fans quit on the team. Good luck the rest of the year. This Marion team is getting better and better. We are not the same team we were during the first game. Most people might not can tell but I sure can. I look these boys in the eye all the time. They are WINNERS! It's still a great day to be a warrior!

FEAR THE WING, FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

26 minutes ago, MarionMadness said:

Pitchburg has a good team but the first touchdown should not have counted. The defense moved before the ball got to the punter and they did not call it. Coach Mathis had our kids playing with integrity and honor last Friday. It was not the score we wanted but it was smart to save some stuff for Tyner once we got way behind. The Pitchburg boys did send to play with some composure and seemed to be good sports after the game. I was glad to see this. Maybe Coach Mathis is rubbing off on the other teams around. The only part that was bad was when your coach was throwing the ball on us and the game was already out of reach. That last drive we had though is something to remember. Those kids will be back next season. It proved that we will be a really good team in the future. I think our kids are good this year too. We just got behind and our fake fans quit on the team. Good luck the rest of the year. This Marion team is getting better and better. We are not the same team we were during the first game. Most people might not can tell but I sure can. I look these boys in the eye all the time. They are WINNERS! It's still a great day to be a warrior!

Are you joking madness man? The defence is aloud to move before tyke ball is hiked.  Are you stupid? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

6 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Ok Patricia here’s how football works...one team tries to score while the other team tries to stop them! If said team can’t stop the other team from scoring, should they just run out of bounds every time to stop themselves from scoring? 

Let the clock/score operator know it is an embarrassment to Jasper to quit right before halftime! Must be one of those fake fans you were referring to!

0B195BA6-A511-4EB5-80FC-5B88AED4F78B.jpeg