South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

The game will be as bad as Grider wants it to be. I think we win by at least 50 but it might get worse. I saw one of there fans this morning and he was going on how he couldn't believe how they beat Polk last night.  Are you kidding!!! I actually think the game might be close till about the 2nd qt. and then it's light's out!!! The little purple boys and there fan's come back down hard to earth this Friday. All I can say if a Jasper fan read's this and you have a son or daughter that play's, tell them to keep there head on a swivel Friday night bc SP has some headhunter's. As Roy would say, you think I'm joking but I'm not!!!

3 minutes ago, sportman said:

The game will be as bad as Grider wants it to be. I think we win by at least 50 but it might get worse. I saw one of there fans this morning and he was going on how he couldn't believe how they beat Polk last night.  Are you kidding!!! I actually think the game might be close till about the 2nd qt. and then it's light's out!!! The little purple boys and there fan's come back down hard to earth this Friday. All I can say if a Jasper fan read's this and you have a son or daughter that play's, tell them to keep there head on a swivel Friday night bc SP has some headhunter's. As Roy would say, you think I'm joking but I'm not!!!

15 yards a pop, nowadays.

5 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

It gonna be pretty handy to have Jaspers best running back to run against them this week.

Old Pirate says, Yous wasting time in here. South Pittsburg folkes been dealing with your confused yapping fer years......Figure you GB fellers ain’t got any time to waste cause yous going need a HEEP of orchestration come 2020. GET.......! Dad Burnit, Them Orchestrating GB fellers got a right smart amount of practice studding theys need to be doing instead of playing like theys a rattling any cages round the Speedway. Leastways, Comes to think of it, hun.... Ifin Them GB comes a visiting here, it should be a right festive week. OP says, Come on In Orchestrators, the water is nice, should be interesting! WELCOME, Now don’t get skeerd neither. 

5 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We will welcome the visit

Old Pirate says good to hear that now 3rd string senior QB got to mop up some last night. The Pirates played 3rd string freshman QB last night too. Figure avoided playing their 2nd string QBs cause theys were already been playing. BTW, Pirates continue to build, jest to be crystal clear a whole lot of freshman is gitting experience, while other depend on orchestration!  Come again, anytime! 

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says good to hear that now 3rd string senior QB got to mop up some last night. The Pirates played 3rd string freshman QB last night too. Figure avoided playing their 2nd string QBs cause theys were already been playing. BTW, Pirates continue to build, jest to be crystal clear a whole lot of freshman is gitting experience, while other depend on orchestration!  Come again, anytime! 

Yeah we have a lot of young ones playing as well. We had an eighth grader score his first High school TD last night along with several other young kids getting some playing time. Which will help out as the season goes on.