South Pittsburg vs Marion (Grider against this Mathis man)

Roy Dillard

35 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says good to hear that now 3rd string senior QB got to mop up some last night. The Pirates played 3rd string freshman QB last night too. Figure avoided playing their 2nd string QBs cause theys were already been playing. BTW, Pirates continue to build, jest to be crystal clear a whole lot of freshman is gitting experience, while other depend on orchestration!  Come again, anytime! 

Old pirate figure that third string senior passer will get some mop up opportunities rest of regular season.  Wendys cousin said the Rutgerson boy is the second string passer.  Again part of the orchestrating effort.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

SP by 8.......

touchdowns that is.....

Wow!  The Beard would be gone if that happens.

Jasper has speed in Rogers and hard nosed running by the Nunez kid.  They'll be fighting with all they've got Friday night.  I'm sure they will find a way to incorporate some of those new plays they've been saving. 

When you have nothing to lose and your back is against the wall then you become dangerous. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Wow!  The Beard would be gone if that happens.

Jasper has speed in Rogers and hard nosed running by the Nunez kid.  They'll be fighting with all they've got Friday night.  I'm sure they will find a way to incorporate some of those new plays they've been saving. 

When you have nothing to lose and your back is against the wall then you become dangerous. 

I think it may be a good game for a while.

20 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate figure that third string senior passer will get some mop up opportunities rest of regular season.  Wendys cousin said the Rutgerson boy is the second string passer.  Again part of the orchestrating effort.  You think im joking but im not. 

Who cares SP plays the bunch from up the road this week. Go Pirates beat Jasper!

• Upvote 1

Just now, OLD PIRATE said:

Here you is again sounding like a baby with a rattler, gots to git better. Figure you fellers got yous hands full with GB. Old Pirate is pulling fer the Indians to find a way to force the Cherokees to the run game. 

Now I'll talk about that with you. You are correct we have our hands full and more. I would LOVE to force them to run but I honestly don't know how we can unless something unforseen happens. Willis is as advertised and will be tough to cover. Even then he's gonna get loose. I just hope their run D has an off night.