Grace Christian at York

gcapride

1 minute ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Spare yourself from CrossVegas. Miles of car lots, parking lots, ugly signs and sprawling mess.

I personally like to go (from Greenback) to 321 to 95 to 58 to 327 to 62 to 27 to pilot mtn to deer lodge to Jamestown but thats just me.I like the country roads of course i travel on motorcycle most of time.:thumb:

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I personally like to go (from Greenback) to 321 to 95 to 58 to 327 to 62 to 27 to pilot mtn to deer lodge to Jamestown but thats just me.I like the country roads of course i travel on motorcycle most of time.:thumb:

Oh, I KNOW you like those back roads! Took us 2 1/2 hours to get from Lenoir City to South Pitt when you took us down the valley instead of the interstate! :roflolk:

it were really purty tho!

18 hours ago, orngnblk said:

yes, through Oak Ridge to Deer Lodge or I-75 to Huntsville.  Crossville is the worst and longest way to go to Knoxville from Jimtown