Grace Christian at York

gcapride

2 hours ago, Raven52 said:

28-7 now GCA in control. Even with 3 turnovers. 

2 unsportsman like calls on GCA and an intentional cheap shot (leading with the crown) to take out Yorks player of the game who got all 3 turnovers in the 1st 1/2.  Class act GCA (not). Them boys need to be in a so called Christian school. But obviously they don't teach or develop class in their players. 

1 hour ago, Vols4004 said:

2 unsportsman like calls on GCA and an intentional cheap shot (leading with the crown) to take out Yorks player of the game who got all 3 turnovers in the 1st 1/2.  Class act GCA (not). Them boys need to be in a so called Christian school. But obviously they don't teach or develop class in their players. 

You must be the parent that taught one of the many York players that was twisting GCA players ankles and legs after every play in the 2nd half, if they could get us on the ground. That was an incredibly embarrassing and dirty game played by York. Yes, we got a couple unsportsmanlike penalties when our players tried to prevent York from tearing the ACL of our ball carriers. You don’t know me, but I’ll give you the short version. If our school or kids are acting like punks, I call them out. Always have, always will. If I need to go on and give you specific plays, time on the clock, down and distance,  you let me know. I was on the sideline and saw every minute of it. You sound like a sore loser, tuck your tail and the lies you’re spewing and move on. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, gcapride said:

You must be the parent that taught one of the many York players that was twisting GCA players ankles and legs after every play in the 2nd half, if they could get us on the ground. That was an incredibly embarrassing and dirty game played by York. Yes, we got a couple unsportsmanlike penalties when our players tried to prevent York from tearing the ACL of our ball carriers. You don’t know me, but I’ll give you the short version. If our school or kids are acting like punks, I call them out. Always have, always will. If I need to go on and give you specific plays, time on the clock, down and distance,  you let me know. I was on the sideline and saw every minute of it. You sound like a sore loser, tuck your tail and the lies you’re spewing and move on. 

Got the win and keep rollin. Everyone knows a CRB team isn't coached to pull silly stuff like mentioned. Wouldn't be tolerated either. Hope the traffic wasn't to grid locked for ya lol. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, gcapride said:

Not a parent. I expected GCA to win. Just expected more class from a Christian school than what I saw. York did have a stupid horse collar takle that never should have happened. Most of GCA's dirty plays I saw were in the first half then they took out the York boy in the 3rd. Other than the horse collar, I dont recall the unsportsman like calls on York. Or leading with the crown to take out a kid that was making the GCA qb look bad. Calling a spade a spade. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

Got the win and keep rollin. Everyone knows a CRB team isn't coached to pull silly stuff like mentioned. Wouldn't be tolerated either. Hope the traffic wasn't to grid locked for ya lol. 

Onieda beat the pants off York this year with class. I've seen several Onieda games over the past 3 or 4 years outside of the York games. Never seen anything but a classy effort from the Indians. Teams can win without ugliness. Teams can lose without it.  Good luck to the Indians the rest of this year. I think they'll go far. 

• Upvote 1