South Greene vs. West Greene

RebRebReb

9 hours ago, GCFB said:

SG should roll through them pretty hard but, WG is playing much better than people expected. So the SG gang better not put it on cruise control this week.

I agree. Huge rivalry brings out the A games for these kids on both sidelines.  WG has been on a roll. They are improved. They are coming in to this game pumped after knocking off Claiborne and Northhview.  We have to maintain our focus and figure out how to play better D for 4 qtrs. Right now we are playing mediocre D with spurts of good D. That will get us in trouble eventually. WG has some good athletes.  They run a two QB system and both are good and can sling it or run. They have a couple of good receivers, too. Haven’t seen them play but just what I remember from last yr. 

On 9/7/2019 at 11:09 AM, RebRebReb said:

I agree. Huge rivalry brings out the A games for these kids on both sidelines.  WG has been on a roll. They are improved. They are coming in to this game pumped after knocking off Claiborne and Northhview.  We have to maintain our focus and figure out how to play better D for 4 qtrs. Right now we are playing mediocre D with spurts of good D. That will get us in trouble eventually. WG has some good athletes.  They run a two QB system and both are good and can sling it or run. They have a couple of good receivers, too. Haven’t seen them play but just what I remember from last yr. 

Well Reb I guess if the game is not played in Carter Co. or against someone from Carter Co. nobody wants to talk about it.

Hahaha:lol:

1 hour ago, landerfan said:

So what do you all think about that Cloudland vs Hampton game???   LOL  Im picking South Greene. Was impressed with your all's size and also with the subs that came in when you starters needed a few plays off. 

It’s difficult to let go of a tough game that could’ve gone either way but was won/lost in the last few plays. I hope the Cloudland and Hampton game is every bit as exciting as the boards have been in the past couple of days. All involved deserve it. With that excitement comes decades of tradition and pride. I wish both teams the best and pray all return home safe and sound. When I think of both teams I have always thought of nasty D and hard nosed runners up the gut around the edge or through whoever is in the way haha. I hope a little bit of that shows up Friday for both teams. I said it on here after our game...I really enjoyed the atmosphere at your place. Good good people. Good luck

5 hours ago, GCFB said:

Well Reb I guess if the game is not played in Carter Co. or against someone from Carter Co. nobody wants to talk about it.

Hahaha:lol:

Sorry men, been messing with HV posters and now they won't talk to me anymore :roflolk:

If we play like last Friday, I don't think I'll survive....but I have a feeling the Hampton team from here on will be a different animal.

As for this match up, SG ROOOOOLLLLLSSSSSSS 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Sorry men, been messing with HV posters and now they won't talk to me anymore :roflolk:

If we play like last Friday, I don't think I'll survive....but I have a feeling the Hampton team from here on will be a different animal.

As for this match up, SG ROOOOOLLLLLSSSSSSS 

I’ve always known Hampton to bounce back even stronger.  That’s what life is all about...the bounce

Just now, RebRebReb said:

I’ve always known Hampton to bounce back even stronger.  That’s what life is all about...the bounce

Agreed.....But we were not playing ball and lack of discipline made us look below average. It's being addressed cause you Can't bounce back when some won't bounce LOL

I expect us to be ready Friday. 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Agreed.....But we were not playing ball and lack of discipline made us look below average. It's being addressed cause you Can't bounce back when some won't bounce LOL

I expect us to be ready Friday. 

Truth lol I didn’t say it’d be easy but with your solid coaches I have every confidence that you will grow stronger from the mistakes.