South Greene vs. West Greene

RebRebReb

16 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Possible any of the four end up #1...Lots of games to win or lose. And injuries change things real quick...I wouldn't wish such on any team, just a fact that it happens. We've experienced it more than once.

I haven't seen anything on SN....Like I said in another post, they may smoke us all.

From what I have seen thus far SN isnt impressive at all... their defense is the worst of the four and it ain't close

16 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Possible any of the four end up #1...Lots of games to win or lose. And injuries change things real quick...I wouldn't wish such on any team, just a fact that it happens. We've experienced it more than once.

I haven't seen anything on SN....Like I said in another post, they may smoke us all.

North had the injury big to hit them last season. They started out 5-0 & in that 5th game 7 starters went down to injuries. 5 of them were season ending injuries. North went on to lose their last 5 games of the season but made the playoffs only to get stomped in the first round.

I've seen North play (they're my alma mater, 1989 graduate) & they are still the same 'ol smashmouth run it down your throat football team. However, Coach Patrick has added some gadgets to the offense that's throwing defenses off. They are running more off tackle plays & a few end arounds to the WR's as well. They still only pass 3-4 times per game even though they have 2 speedsters @ WR in Hill & Roberts. North's defense is unpredictable though. They stopped Johnson County 2 weeks ago but against a Cosby team gave up almost 400 yards of offense & 31 points. 

I expect Chuckey-Doak to gain some yards & put up some points but North should outscore them. This is North's 1st home game of the season after playing the 1st 3 games of the season on the road. Next week though will be North's biggest game of the season to date when they take on South Greene in a bigtime conference matchup. I sure hope the players aren't looking past the Black Knights to the South Greene game. Chuckey-Doak is good enough to beat the Raiders for sure. Having said that, I think North wins this game by 12+ points. I'm thinking something like 32-20 or 36-22.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tonybologna said:

North had the injury big to hit them last season. They started out 5-0 & in that 5th game 7 starters went down to injuries. 5 of them were season ending injuries. North went on to lose their last 5 games of the season but made the playoffs only to get stomped in the first round.

I've seen North play (they're my alma mater, 1989 graduate) & they are still the same 'ol smashmouth run it down your throat football team. However, Coach Patrick has added some gadgets to the offense that's throwing defenses off. They are running more off tackle plays & a few end arounds to the WR's as well. They still only pass 3-4 times per game even though they have 2 speedsters @ WR in Hill & Roberts. North's defense is unpredictable though. They stopped Johnson County 2 weeks ago but against a Cosby team gave up almost 400 yards of offense & 31 points. 

I expect Chuckey-Doak to gain some yards & put up some points but North should outscore them. This is North's 1st home game of the season after playing the 1st 3 games of the season on the road. Next week though will be North's biggest game of the season to date when they take on South Greene in a bigtime conference matchup. I sure hope the players aren't looking past the Black Knights to the South Greene game. Chuckey-Doak is good enough to beat the Raiders for sure. Having said that, I think North wins this game by 12+ points. I'm thinking something like 32-20 or 36-22.

CD is very bipolar with play calling it depends on the game plan CD can keep up if they turn the qb loose

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

From what I have seen thus far SN isnt impressive at all... their defense is the worst of the four and it ain't close

3 hours ago, tonybologna said:

Then it's on Hampton's back to take care of business against SG since they dropped the ball at HV. Then, if SG handles HV, it'll make things a bit more interesting.

On a side note, never seen a team go thru all SN did last season but won't count out SN yet...See how they play tonight... But giving up that much to Cosby make ya wonder