CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

As much as I would love to see an upset. Huntingdon is the more talented team with plenty of Senior leadership.Camden is mostly  Junior/Sophomores and undersized  so the scales definitely in Huntingdons favor. 

I refuse to pick against my lions so...stuff it Mustanks...lol  Lions 23 Mustanks 22

Edited by Beagle

15 minutes ago, Beagle said:

As much as I would love to see an upset. Huntingdon is the more talented team with plenty of Senior leadership.Camden is mostly  Junior/Sophomores and undersized  so the scales definitely in Huntingdons favor. 

I refuse to pick against my lions so...stuff it Mustanks...lol  Lions 23 Mustanks 22

Huntingdon is averaging 45+ ppg and is scoring from all 3 phases. Offense defense and special teams have all scored tds thru 3 games. If you hold Huntingdon to 22 points you will definitely win

21 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Does my heart good to hear others call them the Mustanks. Lol!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, footballover said:

Huntingdon is averaging 45+ ppg and is scoring from all 3 phases. Offense defense and special teams have all scored tds thru 3 games. If you hold Huntingdon to 22 points you will definitely win

That won’t happen. I think it will be 30ish type game for Huntingdon and Camden I think will score 14ish.

Huntingdon has athletes everywhere and in my opinion will be too much for Camden. There were things that I saw in our game with Huntingdon that I thought we could take advantage of but never tried. Camden's line will have their hands full with Huntingdon D line and blitzing linebackers every play. Good luck to both teams

10 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

Huntingdon has athletes everywhere and in my opinion will be too much for Camden. There were things that I saw in our game with Huntingdon that I thought we could take advantage of but never tried. Camden's line will have their hands full with Huntingdon D line and blitzing linebackers every play. Good luck to both teams

While I don't disagree with most of your post I do about the blitzes . We been playing that defense for  years before ya'll and they been doing the double A gap blitz every year since Swinson became the coach We handle it better than most and even more so now that we run this offense  .  Against a spread like yours its more effective that vs our style. Most the time what  happens to a blitzer in our offense it they get blown up from the side  by what ever blocker  is pulling that way...because they are all pulling the same way except on the counter.

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Does my heart good to hear others call them the Mustanks. Lol!!!

Stole it from the only Milan fan i ever met... but they hate it and I love it.  I say it to em in person. When ever i find out someone I know is from huntingdon I say ..I didnt know your were a muststank!  the look i get is priceless 

• Upvote 1