CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

13 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Well I guess if smack talk on a high school football board was the only thing that determined whether or not I was classy I wouldn’t be. Too bad this is the only thing that counts. 

Watching you Milan Folk and Huntingdung Folk argue is kinda like  the class retard and the window licker on the bus callin each other dumb !!!! But I gotta admit its entertaining, kinda like midget wrestlin... But what makes it really funny is Ive met most of you and a couple of you are actually folk I consider friends and your all good dudes but bring out the crazy in each other !!! Like a family reunion where everybody is cousin wives and Uncle dad and such

Edited by PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Watching you Milan Folk and Huntingdung Folk argue is kinda like  the class retard and the window licker on the bus callin each other dumb !!!! But I gotta admit its entertaining, kinda like midget wrestlin... But what makes it really funny is Ive met most of you and a couple of you are actually folk I consider friends and your all good dudes but bring out the crazy in each other !!! Like a family reunion where everybody is cousin wives and Uncle dad and such

:roflol:I love it pure entertainment 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I started to roast you. And then I saw that you spelled Huntingdung correctly and then I remembered why I like you. :)

I have a honest question for Stang Nation.

In these blow out games why do you think your coaches dont work on new wrinkles in the Offense to mix it up and keep playoff calibar teams from just loading the box on yall??? I have seen the senior class you have play multiple times amd theres so much under utilized talent, some half back passes a slant or two and use your super talented qb. To run rpos for him hes a very high IQ player !!! I dont meen this post as disrespect and hope yall dont take it as such !!!  I say this it will be a tough row to hoe if you meet LC and try to run power or even win the race to the edge on them I know thats Only a future possible match up only but I had to ask !!

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Now I know your lying. You couldn’t have spoken with anybody on that team. Nobody on that team spoke retard. 

Oh noes you used a snowflake trigger word... I think the proper way to say it now days is "nobody on that team spoke mustank!"

4 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

You sure are a classy dude.

4 hours ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

You sure are a classy dude.