CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

Backs do run hard. 13 was player of the game. 15 mixed in a few good, tough runs. Of course 9 did his thing on the ground. Have to stop being so sloppy with the ball, though. He put it on the ground a couple times and made an ill-advised pass across the middle that Camden safety just dropped.

And we're about to start singing that same old tune about the playbook. Thought they had been making some progress, but then attempted only like 2 or 3 passes? Not gonna get it done if we come up against a talented team with enough speed to keep those boys from getting the edge.

Despite the score, this game left some to be desired for me. Huntingdon needs some competition. They need to be in a dog fight before the post season. So far it looks like MAYBE Milan will give them any challenge this year, if Milan can get it turned around. 

On 9/7/2019 at 6:52 AM, Beagle said:

As much as I would love to see an upset. Huntingdon is the more talented team with plenty of Senior leadership.Camden is mostly  Junior/Sophomores and undersized  so the scales definitely in Huntingdons favor. 

I refuse to pick against my lions so...stuff it Mustanks...lol  Lions 23 Mustanks 22

Can I call em or what?  Football Genius right here..line up for my weekly picks right here!  :P

Seriously as bad as we looked and we did look bad we are not . The Mustanks just made us look that bad. 

A reaffirmation of my Lake County has no idea what they are asking for  prediction from earlier this season. Best Huntingdon team I have seen in 20 years. Will they match the achievements of some of the past teams.  That remains to be seen but they have the Horses to get it done for sure. GL and health the rest of the way

• Like 1

This team is no more talented or any less talented than any team to come thru in the last 25+ years or more. Single A football is as bad as it's been ever. Huntingdon has no control over their schedule. The games that have traditionally been good competitive games (Waverly McKenzie Camden) TBD on Milan in a few weeks have turned into blowouts. The fans don't even stand an cheer anymore they are just complacent and used to winning. The road to the state championship goes thru Huntingdon TN this year. See ya in 8 weeks Falcons!

Edited by footballover

1 hour ago, footballover said:

This team is no more talented or any less talented than any team to come thru in the last 25+ years or more. Single A football is as bad as it's been ever. Huntingdon has no control over their schedule. The games that have traditionally been good competitive games (Waverly McKenzie Camden) TBD on Milan in a few weeks have turned into blowouts. The fans don't even stand an cheer anymore they are just complacent and used to winning. The road to the state championship goes thru Huntingdon TN this year. See ya in 8 weeks Falcons!

A man told me last night at the game the middle school Mustangs at UC,was the best game he had seen a Huntingdon team play in a few years. 

10 hours ago, Beagle said:

Can I call em or what?  Football Genius right here..line up for my weekly picks right here!  :P

Seriously as bad as we looked and we did look bad we are not . The Mustanks just made us look that bad. 

A reaffirmation of my Lake County has no idea what they are asking for  prediction from earlier this season. Best Huntingdon team I have seen in 20 years. Will they match the achievements of some of the past teams.  That remains to be seen but they have the Horses to get it done for sure. GL and health the rest of the way

We shall see. If I'm wrong I will eat my crow. The question is will you? From my understanding this Camden team isn't very good at all. 

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

We shall see. If I'm wrong I will eat my crow. The question is will you? From my understanding this Camden team isn't very good at all. 

And neither is Crockett Co. Everyone in the state has Lake Co AT Huntingdon the day after Thanksgiving for the chance to play South Pittsburgh for the gold ball in Cookeville. You Falcons keep taking care of business and the Mustangs will do the same. See yall in a couple months AT PAUL WARD STADIUM 

11 minutes ago, footballover said:

And neither is Crockett Co. Everyone in the state has Lake Co AT Huntingdon the day after Thanksgiving for the chance to play South Pittsburgh for the gold ball in Cookeville. You Falcons keep taking care of business and the Mustangs will do the same. See yall in a couple months AT PAUL WARD STADIUM 

Crockett County much better than Camden. You are right hopefully both will see each other the day after Thanksgiving. Alot of football still left to play. LC has a very tough game in two weeks with Westview. Anyway, good luck to the stangs. By the way it doesn't matter to us where we play at. We make all away games feel like home games. Lol

Edited by lakecounty1968

40 minutes ago, footballover said:

I don’t think LC will make it. They will lose to Freedom Prep before Huntingdon gets their chance to thump em.