CAMDEN @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Yawn! But hey our schedule is garbage...I’m huntingdons biggest fan! I wouldn’t want it any other way! By the time we are done they will beg to be back in AA...overrated! Drive to tiptonville in 2 weeks and see for yourself! Funny Sturdivant was at our game last week and said his opinion but I don’t wanna crush feelings or drag him into this! Give me 20 points and I’ll make tons

Idk who Funny Sturdivant is. Some Coach T/Murphy Fair wanna be? 

9 hours ago, shockernation said:

Yawn! But hey our schedule is garbage...I’m huntingdons biggest fan! I wouldn’t want it any other way! By the time we are done they will beg to be back in AA...overrated! Drive to tiptonville in 2 weeks and see for yourself! Funny Sturdivant was at our game last week and said his opinion but I don’t wanna crush feelings or drag him into this! Give me 20 points and I’ll make tons

Sturdivant was the worst coach in Huntingdon history. We've only had 7 coaches since 1934. That says volumes about our program!

11 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Ouch 

Honestly it's our fault we dont have much gold. We have not played in class A very much of our play-off history. We played 2a a lot of years when we had 1a numbers. We didn't want to play a cupcake schedule. It cost us. Before the play-offs began we used to dominate the old " Volunteer Conference" which was pretty tough. Heck I played on 2 undefeated teams. The 1966 team is still the most dominating team I've ever seen. Closest game that year was a 27-0 win over Jackson North Side.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Honestly it's our fault we dont have much gold. We have not played in class A very much of our play-off history. We played 2a a lot of years when we had 1a numbers. We didn't want to play a cupcake schedule. It cost us. Before the play-offs began we used to dominate the old " Volunteer Conference" which was pretty tough. Heck I played on 2 undefeated teams. The 1966 team is still the most dominating team I've ever seen. Closest game that year was a 27-0 win over Jackson North Side.

Croppy that was a great team back in ‘66 but it couldn’t compete with todays athletes.  

16 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Crockett County much better than Camden. You are right hopefully both will see each other the day after Thanksgiving. Alot of football still left to play. LC has a very tough game in two weeks with Westview. Anyway, good luck to the stangs. By the way it doesn't matter to us where we play at. We make all away games feel like home games. Lol

We beat the pants off Crockett  this summer in a scrimmage..You dont know but you hope.  .  Westveiw is going to put 40 plus points on yall..and it will look easy when they do it. 

56 minutes ago, horse said:

Croppy that was a great team back in ‘66 but it couldn’t compete with todays athletes.  

Maybe not. We didn't have great weight programs or steroids back then. But that season they dominated every opponent. Our results Milan 34-0 Camden 28-0 great team Lexington 41-7 Northside 27-0 Paris 34-0 Bruceton 40-0 Savannah 48-0 Trenton 60-6 McKenzie 48-0 Savannah 55-7 Volunteer conf championship Portland 21-7 Gallatin JC Bowl.