Westmoreland travels to Whites creek friday

Mr. Postman1

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Macon and FC I would consider rivalry games. Gordy, it's a one-sided rivalry we just have always played them. I would rather play Smith and cut out FC I hate playing private schools. Also, put a good team on the none region schedule that actually has a chance of a deep playoff run. Playing teams like Whites Creek like what  Westmoreland did with scheduling will bring more people to the game. Traveling 2-3 hours has never been a problem for TC. I remember playing teams from Ky and Alabama often and playing bigger schools in 6A. All of that would have been better than just playing 9 games and playing Portland, MC, FC, and Gordy we have enough cupcakes in the region with Jackson, ER, and Cascade.

Like the old saying goes it takes two to tango.

We got spoiled the last couple years having Lebanon and Whitwell on the schedule.

17 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

Like the old saying goes it takes two to tango.

We got spoiled the last couple years having Lebanon and Whitwell on the schedule.

I know you have to take the games you can get. I just wish we could switch it up sometimes. It's almost like having chicken for dinner every year when sometimes a nice steak would be great.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

I know you have to take the games you can get. I just wish we could switch it up sometimes. It's almost like having chicken for dinner every year when sometimes a nice steak would be great.

I was sure glad to see Trousdale back on the schedule for us a couple years ago. Now I just want us to start beating them again like back in the day when the team I played for won 3 straight over the Jackets. One of which was a state championship team. LOL

25 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I was sure glad to see Trousdale back on the schedule for us a couple years ago. Now I just want us to start beating them again like back in the day when the team I played for won 3 straight over the Jackets. One of which was a state championship team. LOL

Well looks like next two years will be your last two chances with TC moving back down to 1A. Unless we play in a none region game.

51-6 with the starters not seeing the second half and 51 of our points scored in the 1st half........ TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE coaching. 13 needs to transfer somewhere because he is being wasted. 64 throws his helmet from the hash marks to the sideline and yells I quit and 2 or 3 plays later he's back in, that's a coaching problem. 66 walks off at halftime and quits.... The players have talent, but zero respect for their "coaches". Half the time it seemed like they didn't know where to line up, didn't know if a ball was live or not. I'm a firm believer in the coach can only do so much but these kids were not prepared for a game what so ever. I'm really surprised that the coach still has a job, I really do feel bad for those kids. Side note number 13 impressed me, he never once acted a fool (even after he hit the receivers right in the hands and they didn't catch the ball, or when the center never snapped the ball correct in shotgun, or when the backs weren't where they were supposed to be on the hand off) he kept his cool and played like it was 0-0 the entire game... It's a shame that he is being wasted. Rant over lol.

43 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

51-6 with the starters not seeing the second half and 51 of our points scored in the 1st half........ TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE coaching. 13 needs to transfer somewhere because he is being wasted. 64 throws his helmet from the hash marks to the sideline and yells I quit and 2 or 3 plays later he's back in, that's a coaching problem. 66 walks off at halftime and quits.... The players have talent, but zero respect for their "coaches". Half the time it seemed like they didn't know where to line up, didn't know if a ball was live or not. I'm a firm believer in the coach can only do so much but these kids were not prepared for a game what so ever. I'm really surprised that the coach still has a job, I really do feel bad for those kids. Side note number 13 impressed me, he never once acted a fool (even after he hit the receivers right in the hands and they didn't catch the ball, or when the center never snapped the ball correct in shotgun, or when the backs weren't where they were supposed to be on the hand off) he kept his cool and played like it was 0-0 the entire game... It's a shame that he is being wasted. Rant over lol.

They prepared for the 1st offensive play all week and it worked. LOL the kids in that area have size, speed, and raw talent but they lack in the department of discipline. That being said, im glad we went down there and played them leading up to the TC game. We had some kids turn it up to another level last night after we got down by 6 early. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

They prepared for the 1st offensive play all week and it worked. LOL the kids in that area have size, speed, and raw talent but they lack in the department of discipline. That being said, im glad we went down there and played them leading up to the TC game. We had some kids turn it up to another level last night after we got down by 6 early. 

Do you play TC at home or at their place?