Westmoreland travels to Whites creek friday

Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, GBO52 said:

51-6 with the starters not seeing the second half and 51 of our points scored in the 1st half........ TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE coaching. 13 needs to transfer somewhere because he is being wasted. 64 throws his helmet from the hash marks to the sideline and yells I quit and 2 or 3 plays later he's back in, that's a coaching problem. 66 walks off at halftime and quits.... The players have talent, but zero respect for their "coaches". Half the time it seemed like they didn't know where to line up, didn't know if a ball was live or not. I'm a firm believer in the coach can only do so much but these kids were not prepared for a game what so ever. I'm really surprised that the coach still has a job, I really do feel bad for those kids. Side note number 13 impressed me, he never once acted a fool (even after he hit the receivers right in the hands and they didn't catch the ball, or when the center never snapped the ball correct in shotgun, or when the backs weren't where they were supposed to be on the hand off) he kept his cool and played like it was 0-0 the entire game... It's a shame that he is being wasted. Rant over lol.

I told my wife on the way home, #13 needs to be at a different school.  He has college potential.  unapproved website has him listed as a 6’4 215lb Sophomore QB. Kid could go to somewhere like Goodpasture or Lipscomb and be a star! Heck, Ezell Harding or DCA really needs a kid like that right now. If he can keep his composure like he did last night on that toxic sideline, he definitely could be a stud elsewhere.

Edited by 123EaglePride

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

We play Cascade at there place.. I’d rather save my gas and watch a good football game.

Cascade is a great place to watch a game. What good game are you referring too just because Westy beat Whites Creek a metro school doesn't mean they will hang with TC.  Westmoreland has scored 6 points in last 3 games against TC.  I think this game will be another game where TC will get all their players playing time.

Just now, H2Oman said:

Are you trying to say I’m not welcome In Hartsville?

Nah your money is always welcome at TC to help with the stadium remodel whenever it happens. We will take your money. But honestly, Cascade is a good place to are a game and great food just long drive.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

Cascade is a great place to watch a game. What good game are you referring too just because Westy beat Whites Creek a metro school doesn't mean they will hang with TC.  Westmoreland has scored 6 points in last 3 games against TC.  I think this game will be another game where TC will get all their players playing time.

From what I’ve been reading it may be closer than you think!

Yes Cascade is a nice place to watch a game, but I like the Creekbank as well!