Westmoreland travels to Whites creek friday

Mr. Postman1

2 hours ago, GBO52 said:

51-6 with the starters not seeing the second half and 51 of our points scored in the 1st half........ TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE coaching. 13 needs to transfer somewhere because he is being wasted. 64 throws his helmet from the hash marks to the sideline and yells I quit and 2 or 3 plays later he's back in, that's a coaching problem. 66 walks off at halftime and quits.... The players have talent, but zero respect for their "coaches". Half the time it seemed like they didn't know where to line up, didn't know if a ball was live or not. I'm a firm believer in the coach can only do so much but these kids were not prepared for a game what so ever. I'm really surprised that the coach still has a job, I really do feel bad for those kids. Side note number 13 impressed me, he never once acted a fool (even after he hit the receivers right in the hands and they didn't catch the ball, or when the center never snapped the ball correct in shotgun, or when the backs weren't where they were supposed to be on the hand off) he kept his cool and played like it was 0-0 the entire game... It's a shame that he is being wasted. Rant over lol.

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

They prepared for the 1st offensive play all week and it worked. LOL the kids in that area have size, speed, and raw talent but they lack in the department of discipline. That being said, im glad we went down there and played them leading up to the TC game. We had some kids turn it up to another level last night after we got down by 6 early. 

I've seen several schools that have that same issue.

Lavergne is a school that I've seen the last couple years that has college talent and still struggle against teams they should be beating. Like you said its numerous dumb penalties, kids walking off the field and just a miserable attitude on the sideline.

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

From what I’ve been reading it may be closer than you think!

Yes Cascade is a nice place to watch a game, but I like the Creekbank as well!

Like I said it was Whites Creek one of worse metro schools besides from Glencliff and Antioch. They have to make it past the 50 first just because TC lost one game and Westmoreland beat an awful metro school doesn't mean they will be within 20 of TC. You should go ahead and head to Cascade you will be on your way back home by 3rd quarter. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Cascade is a great place to watch a game. What good game are you referring too just because Westy beat Whites Creek a metro school doesn't mean they will hang with TC.  Westmoreland has scored 6 points in last 3 games against TC.  I think this game will be another game where TC will get all their players playing time.

Westmoreland was intimidated laat year.  We need to come out early and take some shots if it means a couple penalties. Hit TC in the mouth early and show them we arent intimidated. If not it could be the same flavor. To beat TC you have to hit with them early and often. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Westmoreland was intimidated laat year.  We need to come out early and take some shots if it means a couple penalties. Hit TC in the mouth early and show them we arent intimidated. If not it could be the same flavor. To beat TC you have to hit with them early and often. 

You are right but to beat TC you have to pass the ball. Running the ball 25-30 times will get you a lot of 3 and outs against TC defense. I don't see Westmoreland coming out getting personal fouls to much respect between the coaching staff and both programs to so that. 

1 hour ago, RTD said:

You are right but to beat TC you have to pass the ball. Running the ball 25-30 times will get you a lot of 3 and outs against TC defense. I don't see Westmoreland coming out getting personal fouls to much respect between the coaching staff and both programs to so that. 

You put it all on the line this game. This is our championship game. Not so much TC. 

5 hours ago, RTD said:

Congratulations on the win Westmoreland against Whites Creek. Were they undisciplined on defense or was it just Westmoreland just played better football?

You name it... We played better for sure but that was because we were coached 10x better.... I'm not sure if it was a good thing or not to play them right before TC.... We will just have to see. TC is a better team then them by a long shot lol. I think to beat TC our whole team will HAVE to play its best game, no doubt Coach Perry will have them ready but he can't play for them so we will see!

• Like 1