Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

10 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

St momma iz moore uv a Lee's Chikin 3 famlee box gurl....Butt she weal eat kfc if'un hit aint nailed down.....:hungry:

Hur peepull.....purtickularly hur yungust bruvver Arlow rarely comes upp fer air....:wacko:

Big Belly Fat Year Of The Pig GIF - BigBellyFat YearOfThePig FatAssJoy GIFs

I can roll with some Lees chicken. Milan has had one for years. It is rather old and they are building a much larger brand new one right behind the old one. Mama Stars will have to make the trip over for the grand opening. I hear they are doing a special buffet on opening day!!

This is the only regular season game that really matters all year in TN. (Possible exception for Jasper/SP).

My favorite Tornado will miss this game his SR. yr due to injury. So  I'm very disappointed for him, But I'm still getting pretty emotionally jacked up for this game. I stayed off the threads until Tuesday, so I am very proud of my self control. lol.

Working on my prediction for the game. As of now I think its a one score game either way. I believe Tee will play. McGill is crazy dangerous. Davis, Maples, Chambers, Sloan so many weapons!

Go Tornadoes!!

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

This is the only regular season game that really matters all year in TN. (Possible exception for Jasper/SP).

My favorite Tornado will miss this game his SR. yr due to injury. So  I'm very disappointed for him, But I'm still getting pretty emotionally jacked up for this game. I stayed off the threads until Tuesday, so I am very proud of my self control. lol.

Working on my prediction for the game. As of now I think its a one score game either way. I believe Tee will play. McGill is crazy dangerous. Davis, Maples, Chambers, Sloan so many weapons!

Go Tornadoes!!

I hate to hear about any injuries, especially this week. This is a BIG game for all those involved. The loser can still win a state title but won’t be Blount county champs. Back in my day, alot of the players from both teams were friends. #bragginrights

i like the game a little later in the season when it’s cooler. Maybe the last week could be worked out?  The two weeks after are usually cakewalks for both of these teams. 

It should be a great game!

20 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Go Tornadoes!!

"On their own turf!"

backwards-hat-ralph-friedly-54258576.png

Edited by Red Rebels
That was a well done video on FaceBook.

2 minutes ago, strongx said:

I hate to hear about any injuries, especially this week. This is a BIG game for all those involved. The loser can still win a state title but won’t be Blount county champs. Back in my day, alot of the players from both teams were friends. #bragginrights

i like the game a little later in the season when it’s cooler. Maybe the last week could be worked out?  The two weeks after are usually cakewalks for both of these teams. 

It should be a great game!

First thing my son asked after he found out how serious the injury was, " Will I be able to play in the Maryville game?" That was what he cared about. These are the games you remember the rest of your life. Rival schools, lifelong friends and neighbors on the other team, battling side by side with your brothers after four years of hard work to put it all on the line for THIS game. as a dad I hurt for him, but he's handling it like a man.

He's doing anything he can to help his team prepare for the game. Since he can't be on the field, I hope he gets to experience the joy of his brothers winning this game his Sr yr because it means so much and both programs are so great. These  are the moments that you live for as a player.