Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

50 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I’m really sorry your son’s gonna miss this Game  , I hate that he’s gonna miss this Game his senior year ! I’ll be praying he heals up very quickly, good luck to the Naders , ought to be another Great Game!

Thank you sir! Class Act Pepvol. Really appreciate the Prayers! We all try to teach our kids that adversity reveals character, overcoming obstacles builds strength and that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. Trying to use this as a teaching/ parenting opportunity.

1 hour ago, oldhick76 said:

Something strange happened today on my bi-weekly 10K run on the Greenway in Alcoa. The most grueling part of my run is at the 4K point when I attempt the brutal climb up to what I call, “Tornado Knoll” the parking lot above Goddard Field.  By the way, it is the most incredible panoramic view of the Smoky Mountains.  Breathtaking figuratively and literally, if you’re attempting to reach the summit.

As I was passing the field, I hear this windswept fluttering sound, I turned to see it was all those Alcoa championship banners flapping in the breeze. The thing that disturbed me, as a Rebel fan, was that the wind was blowing strong to the Southwest toward Maryville.  The Tornadoes have me worried about my Rebels.  Tornadoes may just have too many weapons to stop.

I did make it to the summit without having a heart attack, so I am thankful for that, but I just don’t know about this one. I fear Alcoa will able to run on us, that will fall right into the Rankin playbook.  As I descended, I am not sure if that wind was an omen of things to come,  All I know for sure, is that there is a lot of hot air blowing around up there!

Perfect for a nice updraft! 

image.jpeg.fa0960ee943e1b3f90e1247b70c7569d.jpeg

10 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I voted but this game is trailing the Gallatin vs Mt Juliet matchup. 

This game has closed the gap.  38% to 37%.

I've voted several times.  Feel like a democrat.

• Like 1