Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

Murvil-Alco. THE BEST rivalry in TN between two relevant programs. I still argue the biggest game of the year for these groups of kids. Yes, even bigger than the ship.

its a shame both teams are not 100% healthy. There will be ALOT of “fired up” on the field tonight. Folks in the area are looking for some good football to get excited about. #govols. I expect those teenagers will entertain everyone with great effort tonight.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! ALCO IS THE LOSING TEAM! I HOPE WE DONT NOTICE THE REFEREES! 2OT 41-38 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Safe travels for everyone traveling in for the game and best of luck to all the kids.

Nobody is buying tee hodge isn't playing tonight, that said all murvil players can do is give you paper cuts, hodge will send you to the trauma center, Alcoa stack the box up, press cover the receivers, watch for the 8 screens coming tonight, front 4 stay committed tonight.

Alcoa 38 murvil 17

If there is a slim chance that hodge doesn't play tonight then I urge fans to stay home, there won't be much to see, so, murvil already has a built in excuse.

I learned my lesson so after the game I won't be on the thread rubbing it in, but murvil folks just know I'll be celebrating.