Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

4 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Nobody is buying tee hodge isn't playing tonight, that said all murvil players can do is give you paper cuts, hodge will send you to the trauma center, Alcoa stack the box up, press cover the receivers, watch for the 8 screens coming tonight, front 4 stay committed tonight.

Alcoa 38 murvil 17

If there is a slim chance that hodge doesn't play tonight then I urge fans to stay home, there won't be much to see, so, murvil already has a built in excuse.

I learned my lesson so after the game I won't be on the thread rubbing it in, but murvil folks just know I'll be celebrating.

Aren't you a " Bright " one ! lol 

5 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Nobody is buying tee hodge isn't playing tonight, that said all murvil players can do is give you paper cuts, hodge will send you to the trauma center, Alcoa stack the box up, press cover the receivers, watch for the 8 screens coming tonight, front 4 stay committed tonight.

Alcoa 38 murvil 17

If there is a slim chance that hodge doesn't play tonight then I urge fans to stay home, there won't be much to see, so, murvil already has a built in excuse.

I learned my lesson so after the game I won't be on the thread rubbing it in, but murvil folks just know I'll be celebrating.

Hear iz momma's commint......:roflol:

Image result for eddie murphy gif

10 minutes ago, mhs said:

Different kind of tornado warning Stars?

Aftur eatin' all ov thait Full Servuss BBQ, mhs....:popcorneater:

Eye wuz worried when'st Tee couldn't go and then eye heered Austin Pricemoore onn tha Sports Annymull pick Alcoee, eye felt a litttull bettur and then when eye saw CB45 (aka Chad Brown) beefour tha gaim taik Mairvul eye felt bettur.....:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Maryville pretty much dominated the whole game from my viewpoint. A couple of turnovers killed two of their drives.  Also had a failed 4th down attempt instead of trying a short FG.   

Alcoa scored on their first possession  but were aided by a non call on what appeared to be an illegal block by a wide receiver that kept their drive alive but Maryville held them to a FG.  3- 3 score at the half.  

Both teams are very solid on defense.  Maryville turned it up a notch in the 2nd half controlling the tempo and the clock.