Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

BTW Gary Knox co called and said that they want their players back 

.....says the knoxviile boy!:roflolk:

Not an excuse but Alcoa had 65 dressed on the sideline. What was Maryville's numbers?? Bet it was close to 90?

We all know Alcoa is closing that gap to a sure win that Maryville has had in years past. 

Alcoa returns all but two on defense, and many of the key pieces on the offense next season. 

Keep whining about Rankin....just tells us this 3A program worries you to death!!:twisted: 

Edited by BCsportsfan

8 hours ago, Pappy said:

don't forget the 'Maryville cheated' excuse I hear every time they beat Alcoa

......not heard any excuses? You think Alcoa needs excuses?..that game was 3-3 in the 4th. Alcoa played toe-to-toe. It is simple. Maryville's game plan and team was just better. 

All this whining about Rankin and Alcoa 3A size excuse ....only comes out from whiney Maryville fans....that's the only time I hear it. 

Win with class.

8 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

I just watched the Pre-Game show. He said Maryville has double the amount of players than Alcoa -_-

Why do we have to hear this year after year?

Fact is Maryville DOES have over a thousand more students.  IT'S TRUE....is it an excuse from Alcoa's PROGRAM and Community NO!

Is it an advantage...YES. 

If it makes all you Rebel fans feel better, you can pretent Alcoa has 100 players on the roster and 1800 students walking the hall.

Now, that close scare to a little 3A school with 65 players that includes 18 freshman, is not as bad!!!:roflol::roflolk::roflol:

4 hours ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Gary Rankin against MHS - 3 wins  11 losses

...and probably as good or better than ANY 6A program in the state over the same period? Any other team beat Maryville back to back?

Oakland,  Whitehaven? 

Yeah that's what I thought?

Just think if Alcoa was 6A and not a little 3A school!!......just kidding, .....woooo horsey....pull ya panties out ya crack! :grin:

Edited by BCsportsfan

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

True the WildKittens are not very good, but the joke is Alcoa is a 3A bully playing with a roster full of kids from all over East Tennessee.  That's the joke.  

You're just mad Oak Ridge can't get Knoxville kids to play for that dumster fire called Oak Ridge. For years all of OR's best players came in from West Knoxville. Now with Harden Valley and Farragut playing well, the wildkittens will be the door mat of 5A . Better hope the enrollment drops some more , so the program can at least be Middle of the pack! 

Better hope they don't drop to far and land it 3A!!!

If so, sissy fans like you might have to make up 13 more accounts and pretend to be an Oliver Springs fan!:thumb:

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

You're just mad Oak Ridge can't get Knoxville kids to play for that dumster fire called Oak Ridge. For years all of OR's best players came in from West Knoxville. Now with Harden Valley and Farragut playing well, the wildkittens will be the door mat of 5A . Better hope the enrollment drops some more , so the program can at least be Middle of the pack! 

Better hope they don't drop to far and land it 3A!!!

If so, sissy fans like you might have to make up 13 more accounts and pretend to be an Oliver Springs fan!:thumb:

I would challenge you to name one single Oak Ridge player from West Knoxville that ever played for Oak Ridge.  Butthurt after losing to Murvil again, so attack Oak Ridge's program. Lol class Act. 

Btw we are a dumpster fire not a dumster fire. 

Edited by oridgecat

13 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I would challenge you to name one single Oak Ridge player from West Knoxville that ever played for Oak Ridge.  Butthurt after losing to Murvil again, so attack Oak Ridge's program. Lol class Act. 

Btw we are a dumpster fire not a dumster fire. 

That one had me shaking my head too (West Knox players playing at OR). I watched the game and what struck me was the decided talent advantage Alcoa has over Maryville. They also have a speed and size advantage. The big question that must be asked is "How in the world did Alcoa lose that game"? Especially at home.  And what does any of this have to do with OR? 

1 minute ago, strongx said:

A bunch of good material for players 65-100 whose parents are unhappy about playing time. They are the difference!

Alco will be better next year. Murvil will reload. I believe both teams will be challenged to win it this year. Neither team looked great,  but it will take a good team to beat them. 

Are you some kind of communists bed wetter!?:eek:

Have something against AMERICA?

Like leaving the AMERICA off Alcoa?

Boooo!.....go back to Cuba!!:lol: