Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

54 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I would challenge you to name one single Oak Ridge player from West Knoxville that ever played for Oak Ridge.  Butthurt after losing to Murvil again, so attack Oak Ridge's program. Lol class Act. 

Btw we are a dumpster fire not a dumster fire. 

Don't get me started 91, eveyone knows your have a lil star spelling badge you're so proud of!! Ha!!!

Go pet your mouse!

Edited by BCsportsfan

39 minutes ago, strongx said:

A bunch of good material for players 65-100 whose parents are unhappy about playing time. They are the difference!

Alco will be better next year. Murvil will reload. I believe both teams will be challenged to win it this year. Neither team looked great,  but it will take a good team to beat them. 

I agree with you that Alcoa will be better next year. I looked at both starting lineups last night and Alcoa has lots of underclassmen starting. I doubt Maryville will be as good next year as they are this year, but they'll still be very good.

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

.....says the knoxviile boy!:roflolk:

Not an excuse but Alcoa had 65 dressed on the sideline. What was Maryville's numbers?? Bet it was close to 90?

We all know Alcoa is closing that gap to a sure win that Maryville has had in years past. 

Alcoa returns all but two on defense, and many of the key pieces on the offense next season. 

Keep whining about Rankin....just tells us this 3A program worries you to death!!:twisted: 

Doesn’t worry me in the least

43 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Don't get me started 91, eveyone knows your have a lil star spelling badge you're so proud of!! Ha!!!

Go pet your mouse!

You guys should press charges for what they did to y'all in your home. Your police report should read, you were out tailgating then afterwards everything was a blurr, when you regained concious there was a bunch of rebels stomping on a tornado, an there was over 10k witnesses.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StarBright87 said:

You guys should press charges for what they did to y'all in your home. Your police report should read, you were out tailgating then afterwards everything was a blurr, when you regained concious there was a bunch of rebels stomping on a tornado, an there was over 10k witnesses.

Alcoa will be just fine! The sun came out and the F5 will regroup and go for the states only team to have18th Championships!

Stomping is what Maryville does every year to WillyB!!!:thumb: