Moffey-uh vs. Gunes

STARSNBARS

2 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Second time he has packed up and took his ball. Hope for the best for him, but it can't be candies and cream every week. Got to deal with the hard times too.....

You'll get no disagreement from me.  He'll have to sit for 12 months - only be able to play JV football the rest of this year and miss the first 3 games next year.  

Just now, HTV said:

You'll get no disagreement from me.  He'll have to sit for 12 months - only be able to play JV football the rest of this year and miss the first 3 games next year.  

Last time he wanted to come back. I doubt that offer will be available a next time? Sometimes too many "stars" can be as bad as too few, if it effects the team chemistry.........

Dang BC , How many Red Bulls have you had ?? LOL ... I know it was a touchy subject for some reason with some of my Alcoa Buddies , but Walker Russell really was that special a player ... he was one yard away from beating Maryville as a Junior and last year he looked like some of the best QB's Maryville's ever had at the Maryville game . It's not a slam whenever anyone points that out , I knew we were gonna struggle after D. Hopkins graduated . I'm still amazed how much Russell was held back in the couple other games I saw after we played you all . That said , Alcoa's young QB showed some toughness , but I was a little surprised he wasn't given an easier package to spread the ball around to Alcoa's athletes . Alcoa has so many good athletes it shouldn't of been so hard to get it into their hands without putting all the pressure on the young guy . Just my thoughts , I may be and Probably am Wrong ... lol 

I'm not really worried about next year yet , but I have heard our freshman and Sophomore classes are loaded , and Mr Mcgill has already proven what he can do and our Young Sophomore QB has a nice accurate arm and seems to see the field very well and at times has eyes in the back of his head sensing pressure ... so as Starz would say , I just hope we can keep it Clost ! Good luck to Alcoa and hope we both make it to the Big Dance !

36 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Dang BC , How many Red Bulls have you had ?? LOL ... I know it was a touchy subject for some reason with some of my Alcoa Buddies , but Walker Russell really was that special a player ... he was one yard away from beating Maryville as a Junior and last year he looked like some of the best QB's Maryville's ever had at the Maryville game . It's not a slam whenever anyone points that out , I knew we were gonna struggle after D. Hopkins graduated . I'm still amazed how much Russell was held back in the couple other games I saw after we played you all . That said , Alcoa's young QB showed some toughness , but I was a little surprised he wasn't given an easier package to spread the ball around to Alcoa's athletes . Alcoa has so many good athletes it shouldn't of been so hard to get it into their hands without putting all the pressure on the young guy . Just my thoughts , I may be and Probably am Wrong ... lol 

I'm not really worried about next year yet , but I have heard our freshman and Sophomore classes are loaded , and Mr Mcgill has already proven what he can do and our Young Sophomore QB has a nice accurate arm and seems to see the field very well and at times has eyes in the back of his head sensing pressure ... so as Starz would say , I just hope we can keep it Clost ! Good luck to Alcoa and hope we both make it to the Big Dance !

Ha, I'm fineB) 

About Alcoa QB, I'd be that last to talk bad or negative about a kid on a public form. A kid thats put in his time and will get better. He did not cost Alcoa the game for sure. 

Also, Its easy to take the loss when your team plays their heart out and just gets beat by a better team.

BUT, when fans want to dis the PROGRAM by manufacturing.....almost wishing for someone to come up with/use an excuses is poor! Some really hate the truth that Alcoa REALLY is a smaller school and yes, Rankin's small talk has aways been the same.....but as whole, Alcoa ain't making any excuses....dont need to. Seems some need IT to add "whip cream" to a great hard fought game. Sad. 

Bottonline, That was one of the best coaching/game plans from Maryville ranking right there with the 2005 game!

I guess, I should have came on there last night and said " Alcoee's lil fellers ain't win'n onuthur game":ph34r:...and went MIA for weeks. Can't do it.:lol:

Thanks Pep!

4 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa will be just fine! The sun came out and the F5 will regroup and go for the states only team to have18th Championships!

Stomping is what Maryville does every year to WillyB!!!:thumb:

Bc good response, I've been preaching that for years yes we all love the game but it's just a game an lord willing the sun will rise the next day. As much as it hurts me when murvil wins I will come on here an eat crow I will not hide an try to get people banned 

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

I guess, I should have came on there last night and said " Alcoee's lil fellers ain't win'n onuthur game":ph34r:...and went MIA for weeks. Can't do it.:lol:

Bee Cee ewe nose thait eye am allreddy perdicktin' our littull fellers az a urlee 87 pt. unnurdawg.....Farrah-gut scirries me two deth.....Eye mite goe "MIA" becaws tha Admirulls haiv me worried.....Evun all tha way baick two tha daze ov when'st Mairvul jumped upp two play tha West Knotts big boyz......:unsure:

Alcoee's Giunts weal steem roll threw tha rest ov tha seesun......:popcorneater:

Maryville was awesome on defense.  I think defense is quicker this year. Great open field tackling.  Wouldn't trade Maryville linebackers for no one else. 

Offense moved the ball well. Parker McGill and Brody Sloan played great.  Oline was awesome. 

Great win by Maryville.  Maryville has the potential to win state.  They need to get better at ball security.