South Doyle 3-0 vs. Anderson County 2-1

MAVERICK1995

On 9/8/2019 at 1:06 AM, Yattiwilson said:

I will remember to come back to this quote after the game.. so you can tell me what happen...LMAO..

PLEASE DON'T RUN ,REMEMBER YOU THREW THE SCORE OUT THERE. 

LOL here it is. The Mavericks are literally good. That is all there is to it. Any team that can play defense like that against a top talented running back top 5A school..... well... I would say they are Good. I did not run or forget but you at least have to admit... To Yourself they are for Real! 

34 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Losing the qb hurt them severely. Anyone with half a brain can tell that

That new QB held his own. He done very well. It's just there offense and RB could not get those back breaking big plays they are so good at. Plus our D line put pressure on QB which would not be a QB issue. He completed some passes that were peferct and some receivers could not hold on to passes. He throws very sharp and hard. He did make some over throws but that is expected so does our seasoned QB. But pound for pound he done better against us then I would have wanted. I think will see this in the next few games for SD. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

LOL here it is. The Mavericks are literally good. That is all there is to it. Any team that can play defense like that against a top talented running back top 5A school..... well... I would say they are Good. I did not run or forget but you at least have to admit... To Yourself they are for Real! 

Lol congrats on big win.Glad you didn't forget about that score you threw out there.

2 hours ago, eers said:

So can we agree now that SD is not a top 5 team? 

LOL I would not go that far. I can see a path for SD to win it all. While other paths such as Powell and West are bit more clear.

The Mavs are young this year but like always seem to shine. The win in no way suggest SD in not a power house.

I think SD RB Young will really burn some top teams coming up. I am pretty sure not many teams will be able to hold him like the Mavs did. I guess this is the fun part set back and wait. A lot of respect when I watched him in action. We just were more prepared on that particular night. 

On 9/15/2019 at 2:08 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

LOL I would not go that far. I can see a path for SD to win it all. While other paths such as Powell and West are bit more clear.

The Mavs are young this year but like always seem to shine. The win in no way suggest SD in not a power house.

I think SD RB Young will really burn some top teams coming up. I am pretty sure not many teams will be able to hold him like the Mavs did. I guess this is the fun part set back and wait. A lot of respect when I watched him in action. We just were more prepared on that particular night. 

What's up Mav?  Where you been?  Great win for the Mavs.  I did not see that coming at all.  Congrats.  Is that ferry boat still puffing up down the river?