McMinn Central vs Polk County(Davis man against this Brewer man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Radiocharger said:

The Central offense is averaging a whopping 4.2 points a game .(0-14-0)  Let's not get too cocky. 

True. But Polk gave up a whopping 47 against Marion and 29 against SBA. They also lost to Copper Basin.......

Etowah shouldn't be cocky about anything at all, but I do think they get it rolling this week. This one will be a war! Really wish it was a Thursday game, so I could see it! 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MarsBlackmon said:

True. But Polk gave up a whopping 47 against Marion and 29 against SBA. They also lost to Copper Basin.......

Etowah shouldn't be cocky about anything at all, but I do think they get it rolling this week. This one will be a war! Really wish it was a Thursday game, so I could see it! 

Why the Etowah reference? You and another Meigs fan keep saying Etowah. The school is in Englewood. Just saying.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Radiocharger said:

Why the Etowah reference? You and another Meigs fan keep saying Etowah. The school is in Englewood. Just saying.

I have never understood this, there are 2 manufacturing plants on the other side of the highway that are Etowah.

Does McMinn Central just have an Englewood address? is that what it is or something else? It just feels like you're in Etowah.  

4 hours ago, Radiocharger said:

Some of the older folk in Etowah claim it is in Etowah, but through politics the folks in Englewood made it an Englewood mailing address. Funny how the people in those two small towns fuss with each other, over little things.

4 hours ago, Prahs said:

I have never understood this, there are 2 manufacturing plants on the other side of the highway that are Etowah.

Does McMinn Central just have an Englewood address? is that what it is or something else? It just feels like you're in Etowah.  

Up to a certain point, things on one side of the highway are Englewood and the other side is Etowah. 

15 hours ago, Prahs said:

Englewood address. Etowah phone number. Athens and Etowah utilities. :eek: