• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Roy Dillard

McMinn Central vs Polk County(Davis man against this Brewer man)

3 hours ago, OldCharger said:

Got in the red zone twice against Sweetwater. 2 fumbles. Snap infraction on a 4th and inches down 7-2 in the 4th quarter and driving. 

Got in the red zone 5 times against Tellico and came away with only 14 points. 

You're right. They have got to quit beating Central and trying to beat the opponent. 

Yes agreed

It's hard to say how good Central's offense is based on the teams they've played. McMinn shut Central out but we don't know how good McMinn's defense is yet on who they've played. We don't know how good Sweetwater's or Tellico's defense is based on who they've played.  Sweetwater played Meigs tough and held them to 18 points, but I was told that Meigs ran a vanilla offense and self-destructed many times, though they had a lot of yards. I think Central is better this year but their test will be the games following Polk. 

50 minutes ago, Raider1234 said:

Central is not very good right now 

Not sure if that's the case or not as far as them being not very good. They are much improved over last year. I could easily see them improving again next year. The future for that team looks good honestly. May just take a season or 2 to get there. Still should beat Polk pretty good.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Not sure if that's the case or not as far as them being not very good. They are much improved over last year. I could easily see them improving again next year. The future for that team looks good honestly. May just take a season or 2 to get there. Still should beat Polk pretty good.

Truth.  MCentral had every opportunity to get the win last Friday, they are beating themselves right now.  Hoping things turn around. 

8 hours ago, Raider1234 said:

I didn't mean that they wont get any better just not very good right now. Might be better game than people think tonight. 

A vast majority of AAA and AA football is not very good if you break down the tape. Actually  a vast majority of AAA and AA football is awful. Goods play goods in November and bads play bads in September. Thus is the state of football in Tennessee with 6 classifications 

Sure is quiet in here. 

Ledford is the man. 19 carries for 287 4 tds and 2 rec 68yds 1 td 

Derrick 9 carries 107 2 tds

Edited by OldCharger
  • Like 1