Fairview @ Waverly

Swarm

On 9/9/2019 at 10:25 AM, Swarm said:

Purely speculating but I can see this game going 2 ways based on what I do know.

1. Track meet- Fairview starts fast with quick scores and forces Waverly to play catch up. Fairview pulls ahead in the 3rd quarter and wins comfortably by 2 or 3 scores.

Or

2. Street fight- Fairview continues with the holding, committing personal fouls, missing open field tackles, and finds themselves in a brawl in a rowdy environment. The more disciplined team wins by a score. 

Sounds like both teams have shot there selves in the foot more than once and with what I've read on here I have to agree with you on how this game could go. I'm hoping that we continue to clean up mistakes and play you guys tough. 

21 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Man awwwwwwwwfully quite in here this week! I guess when you have two programs that respect each other as much as we do, it makes it hard for smack talk, lol. Hoping for a good game as the tigers get this victory. :wink: ( Stir, stir :thumb:)

I see what you did there! :-P

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tigers6056 said:

Sounds like both teams have shot there selves in the foot more than once and with what I've read on here I have to agree with you on how this game could go. I'm hoping that we continue to clean up mistakes and play you guys tough. 

Same for us. If we tie up our loose ends I think we'll be a tough out for anyone we will play this year. I fully expect this game to be another classic battle between our boys. Hope we can all come out healthy regardless what the scoreboard says when we're done. 

3 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

I'm hoping for the same fire we had in the 2nd half last week and for the same line play and backs seeing the cutback lanes. O and no dumb penalties! Containing #22 will be a must for us to hang in with them.

They are probably going to be better than Huntingdon so you know how it could turnout if we ain’t on our A game!

On 9/11/2019 at 1:19 PM, Swarm said:

Same for us. If we tie up our loose ends I think we'll be a tough out for anyone we will play this year. I fully expect this game to be another classic battle between our boys. Hope we can all come out healthy regardless what the scoreboard says when we're done. 

I agree on both teams coming out healthy Swarm. I'm hoping we come out playing hard right out of the gate or it'll be a long night for us!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

I'm hoping for the same fire we had in the 2nd half last week and for the same line play and backs seeing the cutback lanes. O and no dumb penalties! Containing #22 will be a must for us to hang in with them.

If you guys can contain #22 this game will be close. Page kept him contained pretty well. Other than that I believe he's averaging about 15+ yards per carry. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's the fastest yellowjacket I've ever seen. From take off all the way to top end. He can scoot. Physical runner too. 

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

If you guys can contain #22 this game will be close. Page kept him contained pretty well. Other than that I believe he's averaging about 15+ yards per carry. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's the fastest yellowjacket I've ever seen. From take off all the way to top end. He can scoot. Physical runner too. 

O Lord!!!! The fastest? Y’all have had some athletes there at Fairview!