Fairview @ Waverly

Swarm

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

If you guys can contain #22 this game will be close. Page kept him contained pretty well. Other than that I believe he's averaging about 15+ yards per carry. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure he's the fastest yellowjacket I've ever seen. From take off all the way to top end. He can scoot. Physical runner too. 

He is definitely a good athlete! Not saying he's the only one y'all have but we better be ready for him forsure!

GAME DAY FELLAS...............and LADIES if you are in attendance, lol. Definitely ready to see what these boys are going to do. Are we continuing to progress, or will we take a step back tonight? Can't wait to see, just hope they can get the right people in the right spots on offense or this will be a lonnnnnnnngggggggggg night! Looking forward to it either way!:thumb:

Playbook is starting to open allowing more players to become a threat.  This will take pressure off 22.  The key is turnovers for the offense. Not sure why we are coughing it up this year.  

FV's defense is starting to come together as coaches are finding the personnel for each position.

Love seeing this junior heavy class playing all over the field.

Edited by FVJackets

34 minutes ago, FVJackets said:

Playbook is stating to open allowing more players become a threat.  This will take pressure off 22.  The key is turnovers for the offense. Not sure why we are coughing it up this year.  

FV's defense is starting to come together as coaches are finding the personnel for each position.

Love seeing this junior heavy class playing all over the field.

Good, accurate analysis. I agree with everything. Would like to see the quarterback get in a groove tonight. That's got to happen at some point for our November hopes to come alive. One week at a time!

Go Jackets!

4 minutes ago, FVJackets said:

I think the OL is getting better to allow the QB more time to make the right read.  Just need to hold on to the ball and know when a sack is the best play to be made. 

Agree 100%. He doesn't have to be superman every down. Clark Kent will be just fine. Just protect the ball and dont take unnecessary risk! I love the designed runs for him. Somebody's going to pay a price if they get in his way!