Meigs County vs Clinton

TigerNation

10 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Will had a good game. He comes from good stock, if you know anything about his Dad's playing days at Meigs.

Image may contain: one or more people, people playing sports, football and outdoor

Nice pic. And I know a little. Know he was one of the best rb to have come through Meigs. Will is strapped up and pulling the wagon it looks like. :roflol:

Something funny... if you click on the pic and zoom in it really looks like the young man catching a ride thinks the field is made of lava lol. He must have forgotten his blinders.

Edited by Imthayeti

29 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Nice pic. And I know a little. Know he was one of the best rb to have come through Meigs. Will is strapped up and pulling the wagon it looks like. :roflol:

Something funny... if you click on the pic and zoom in it really looks like the young man catching a ride thinks the field is made of lava lol. He must have forgotten his blinders.

Will has wonderful parents. I've heard his little brother is better at his age than Will was, though Will denies it.  :D
I noticed the expression on the tackler's face. He was probably wondering what it took to bring Will down.

If you're on facebook you need to friend James Knox.  He has a plethora of excellent pictures.

23 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

Will has wonderful parents. I've heard his little brother is better at his age than Will was, though Will denies it.  :D
I noticed the expression on the tackler's face. He was probably wondering what it took to bring Will down.

If you're on facebook you need to friend James Knox.  He has a plethora of excellent pictures.

I've seen his brother play not gonna say hes better than Will, but I will say he is way above the talent level for his age. I dont mess with Facebook. I appreciate the info I just dont have time in my life for any social media  besides coacht lol.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I've seen his brother play not gonna say hes better than Will, but I will say he is way above the talent level for his age. I dont mess with Facebook. I appreciate the info I just dont have time in my life for any social media  besides coacht lol.

As much as you roam around this board, I’d say you would have time for social media if you wanted it. Lol!! Just kidding of course

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

He’s little brother is out for the year, he got hurt Thursday and had surgery yesterday on his elbow.