Cloudland travels to Hampton.

pujo

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Well according to the gurus and future tellers Happy Valley was a couple of Touchdowns better than Hampton ,they beat Cloudland by the same amount. Looks like an overtime game. Should be exciting.

We slways have a good game the week you all play.I woudl love to see this one thid year!

Just now, Appvol said:

So is this about Cloudland or Happy Valley. I’m confused. Cloudland doesn’t have chance. You said it early in the year 3 wins max. Why even start a thread about it.

No I think you misquoted me,  said Cloudland has 7 lose able games. Thought they would compete in all of um. Get the facts straight before opening that pie hole. Why just make up stuff.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

No I think you misquoted me,  said Cloudland has 7 lose able games. Thought they would compete in all of um. Get the facts straight before opening that pie hole. Why just make up stuff.

I’m sorry you said lucky to win 5 games.

Edited by Appvol

Just now, Appvol said:

Pujo that will be hard to say. Who do think finishes 4th in region 2. Pujo I don’t predict high school games. We are talking about 13 to 18 year old kids who most likely never will play football again after high school. 

4th in region 2 will most likely be Midway but they appear to be down. Harrimam is way down.