Dresden at West Carroll

I hope our Lions have the right mindset & attitude to get beyond their losses. To realize they can still do awesome things this year. I know West Carroll will be thinking they're gonna have another W. With skill-sets being relatively equal overall (?), the team with their heart in right place will have the edge. I gonna say Dresden wins this (of course, duh). A regional playoff spot may be at stake. Get em Lions.

On 9/10/2019 at 1:39 PM, HevyReturns said:

I hope our Lions have the right mindset & attitude to get beyond their losses. To realize they can still do awesome things this year. I know West Carroll will be thinking they're gonna have another W. With skill-sets being relatively equal overall (?), the team with their heart in right place will have the edge. I gonna say Dresden wins this (of course, duh). A regional playoff spot may be at stake. Get em Lions.

Lake County is the big dawg of the region. Idc what anyone says Greenfield is #2 until someone proves otherwise. That leaves WC Dresden and South Fulton to fight it out. Still early but we'll know a lot more after Friday.

Game day Lions!!!! Lets go out, play hard, play clean and leave it all on the field. This game goes a long way toward the playoffs. Prove we are a force to recon with. Now that I've got the BS out of the way good luck to both teams. Heard the team has mentioned the shenanigans of last year a few times this week. Really hoping our coach squashes that mentality quickly.   

11 hours ago, ysoangry said:

Game day Lions!!!! Lets go out, play hard, play clean and leave it all on the field. This game goes a long way toward the playoffs. Prove we are a force to recon with. Now that I've got the BS out of the way good luck to both teams. Heard the team has mentioned the shenanigans of last year a few times this week. Really hoping our coach squashes that mentality quickly.   

Me too man.