FORREST AT MOORE CO

GeneralForrest

17 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We were in 1a that year 

There were some rally good teams in 2A that yr. we beat McKenzie Scott’s Hill beat Adamsville and Riverside beat Lewis that yr. it was just my second yr on the T so I didn’t really know much about the East that yr but all you would hear about was Marion from the east. Trezvant had quite a few posters back then the main one was Willie. They was pretty good at the smack talk and was pretty knowledgeable too

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

There were some rally good teams in 2A that yr. we beat McKenzie Scott’s Hill beat Adamsville and Riverside beat Lewis that yr. it was just my second yr on the T so I didn’t really know much about the East that yr but all you would hear about was Marion from the east. Trezvant had quite a few posters back then the main one was Willie. They was pretty good at the smack talk and was pretty knowledgeable too

I was on here then. I’ve been on here since about 2013 but I lost my first profile. 

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I was on here then. I’ve been on here since about 2013 but I lost my first profile. 

Yea I said that wrong also Scott’s Hill beat Adamsville and Lewis county to play us in the quarterfinals and Riverside beat Jackson Christian in the first round then come to waverly for the second round. Scott’s Hill was very good that yr. we beat them 40-0 regular season and then won by 6 in the playoffs. It’s hard to beat a good team twice. We went to Crump in Memphis and Trezvant had the weirdest warm up I ever seen. They just danced and threw the ball around. It was a awesome game! 

12 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not sure. I got in to it real bad with Nashville Christian and I quit posting. I blocked my emails from the site and couldn’t remember the password. I don’t think I got banned 

Nashville Christian bought the Gold Ball I will say it till the day the Good Lord takes me from the dirt ball called earth!!! Heck their posters even said we went out and " got" players to get past Union City that year !!!!!  

13 hours ago, H2Oman said:

They got out coached against Trezvant. I remember feeling sorry for the Marion kids because the coaching was so bad!!

If  I am not mistaken Marion tried to fake punt it on their own 20 in the first quarter and that was just one example of how bad it was!!

ok this is a ridiculous take. be better than a redneck bleacher fan. Marion could not stop Richardson for two years.  They needed anything they could get to get an edge. I'm not sure Trezvant punted in the entire two games. I'm not saying thr call was great, but "coaching" did not cost Marion either game.