Franklin County

Idontknowanything

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he got five carries, even. 

Hard to explain.  LCHS has limited numbers (only around 30-32 players older than Fr) and is small in size, generally.  Imagine they had several playing both ways.  Even at the end of the game in 2018, LCHS didn't appear too interested in tackling 240 lb Wagner late in the game.  I'm not sure they have a defender over 210-220 and don't think they would have held up if #24 had carried the ball a lot. 

I wonder if getting behind early just changed Mac's entire game plan.  Looked like they tried to run a mashup of the Varsity and Fr offense and sort of made the offensive gameplan up on the fly.  I don't think they ran the offense they'd practiced all week.  

I think the game that FCHS played was possibly the only one that LCHS could've beaten them at.  I just don't think LCHS could've held up all night with Wagner running at them.

Edited by PullinGuard

On 9/18/2019 at 4:44 PM, rebelboy121 said:

I agree, they both are underdogs to most Region 5A teams on Sonny Moore computer rankings.

1A Huntland in Franklin County (good fb team) is Ranked 189 by sonny moore rankings

5A Franklin County Ranked 204 in state wide standings

White County who doesn't Play a region Schedule is 203

3A Grundy County is Ranked  299!   FC Coach will hang a 100 on poor Grundy  (if he can)  

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, WARBOSS said:

Mckraylon is a joke! This is the year they should be rolling but apparently he can't keep a coach or player. If he wasn't so crooked he might could keep a coach a player or two. I hope he loses every game. Serve the back stabber right!!!

You must have been one those back stabbing coaches that he fired last year! Those guys were running to the AD and Supa with info but who got the canned? Lol Mac Daddy hasn't lost any kids since he has been there, like on another post ....they just don't have as much talent as the teams in that region...And before anyone starts talking middle school records...They don't play in the CTC where you play the likes of Warren, Coffee, White co! Lol