The tough road continues this week for Henry County

OmahaPatriot

Looking forward to a game tonight between 2 very good football programs and teams.   Games like last week are tough to watch.    I thought with the post of WIngtO8, maybe Dyer was going to be competitive.

His post from last week 

• Members
  • 207 posts

To all the nonbelievers....even you HC fans, those Choctaws will be ready for war on Friday night. Sources tell me no one is giving them a shot. Predictions of 50-0 are being murmured on these CoachT streets and the locker rooms of both HC and DC. Be wary of these Choctaws bc they are not like the ones of old. They have been busting it during their offseason program and it has shown. Patriot fans are going to have nightmares of this game that is going to resemble Tennessee/Georgia State. 

Unfortunately for the Choctaws, they were exactly like the ones of old.   Some people do not understand the discrepancy of good and bad programs.     False illusions are brought on by beating bad teams.    Dyer county has played their only state contender this year in Henry County,  however, Henry county has played 2 already and a 3rd tonight, with Germantown still on the schedule.   Both Henry County and Dyer county have been battle tested,  Henry County competes and Dyer county had a running clock put on them.    

4 minutes ago, HCHSladyPats said:

Looking forward to a game tonight between 2 very good football programs and teams.   Games like last week are tough to watch.    I thought with the post of WIngtO8, maybe Dyer was going to be competitive.

His post from last week 

•  
  • Members
  • 207 posts

To all the nonbelievers....even you HC fans, those Choctaws will be ready for war on Friday night. Sources tell me no one is giving them a shot. Predictions of 50-0 are being murmured on these CoachT streets and the locker rooms of both HC and DC. Be wary of these Choctaws bc they are not like the ones of old. They have been busting it during their offseason program and it has shown. Patriot fans are going to have nightmares of this game that is going to resemble Tennessee/Georgia State. 

Unfortunately for the Choctaws, they were exactly like the ones of old.   Some people do not understand the discrepancy of good and bad programs.     False illusions are brought on by beating bad teams.    Dyer county has played their only state contender this year in Henry County,  however, Henry county has played 2 already and a 3rd tonight, with Germantown still on the schedule.   Both Henry County and Dyer county have been battle tested,  Henry County competes and Dyer county had a running clock put on them.    

Mic drop! 

4 hours ago, Yanker said:

It is a tough road this week for sure and this FABLED YANKER is referring to the long tough road for overrated Brentwood on the way home!!!!  Need this AMAZING YANKER say more???????  The score that all of Henryland awaits is on this very line.......HC 28 - BHS 17 !!  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE GREATEST YANKER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!   I AM YOUR YANKER!!!!!!!

Allrighty, then, Yanker!

GO BIG RED

2 hours ago, WingT08 said:

@PatriotNation

According to my prediction models my team would beat your team 28-24 so you would not be pleased with that outcome! As the kids say.....I want all the smoke!

You’re blowing enough smoke for all of us. No rebuttal to the D comment? I was quite proud of that one and thoroughly disappointed in your lack of wit and the quality of your substance. I however do know who you are, as do you know me, which makes none of this garbage you’re spewing very surprising. Good day, sir.

3 minutes ago, OmahaPatriot said:

You’re blowing enough smoke for all of us. No rebuttal to the D comment? I was quite proud of that one and thoroughly disappointed in your lack of wit and the quality of your substance. I however do know who you are, as do you know me, which makes none of this garbage you’re spewing very surprising. Good day, sir.

:o

7 hours ago, Yanker said:

It is a tough road this week for sure and this FABLED YANKER is referring to the long tough road for overrated Brentwood on the way home!!!!  Need this AMAZING YANKER say more???????  The score that all of Henryland awaits is on this very line.......HC 28 - BHS 17 !!  THIS IS THE YEAR OF THE YANKER!!!!!!!   I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!  I AM THE GREATEST YANKER OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!   I AM YOUR YANKER!!!!!!!

Overrated huh, I guess we'll see.....lol