The Official Alcoa vs Maryville

BCsportsfan

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just think, If I didn't stop in and liven the place up who would. Look what's happened to the WB thread since they ask me to stop going in and hurting people's feelings down there. Nobody looks at it anymore.

Your welcome anytime barn! Just be able to take what you dish out & you’ll be fine!

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with you my friend. But I doesn’t matter how flat you make a pancake there is always two sides. What if you open up the offense, starting throwing it and have an int or two??  Now the Covington and Upperman games are different. Just playing devils advocate. 

You are spot on there, but that is a fine line with the team itself.

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Wasn’t 2014 a mud bowl??  Maybe that had to do with the lack of passing???

It was rainy, with young qb, who they started out throwing down field, we both know the short pass is where you get the confidence started. The poor kid didn’t have a chance! But redeemed himself the next year!

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know it’s easy for us to sit back and say the coaches should have done this or that. Bottom line is Alcoa is the cream of the crop in TN. Coaching has a whole lot to do with that. Much respect. 

Absolutely! no Disrespect to them at all, just sometimes everybody is looking around in the stands saying what the heck! Lol. You know how it is.

4 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The same goes with Shadroach. Everything he post was the truth but somebody down there had their hand on the delete button. Hope their program does well this year at WB but this is a new generation of people that get offended and have a thin skin, very thin. At least my buddies from Alcoa can stand up and throw it back at me.

Great guys

17 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

It was rainy, with young qb, who they started out throwing down field, we both know the short pass is where you get the confidence started. The poor kid didn’t have a chance! But redeemed himself the next year!

It didn’t help much that the CPA team y’all had to be play was amazing. Probably the best team in the history of their school. 

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Just think, If I didn't stop in and liven the place up who would. Look what's happened to the WB thread since they ask me to stop going in and hurting people's feelings down there. Nobody looks at it anymore.

You just trying to get you GOON card and VIP seat in the GOON section;)

We like it Barn, makes for fun times this week!

Win or lose, ya congratulate the other team and move to the next team to spin up!B)

Edited by F5TurfTwister