The Official Alcoa vs Maryville

BCsportsfan

15 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

-_- like me, I’m shy. 

A shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting alone.

After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and whispers, tentatively, “Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”.

She responds by yelling, at the top of her voice, “NO! I will not sleep with you!”.

Everyone at the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is extremely embarrassed and slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologises. She smiles and says quietly “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I’m a psychology student and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations”.

To this, the man responds at the top of his voice “WHAT DO YOU MEAN $100?”

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

A shy guy goes into a bar and sees a beautiful woman sitting alone.

After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and whispers, tentatively, “Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”.

She responds by yelling, at the top of her voice, “NO! I will not sleep with you!”.

Everyone at the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is extremely embarrassed and slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologises. She smiles and says quietly “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I’m a psychology student and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations”.

To this, the man responds at the top of his voice “WHAT DO YOU MEAN $100?”

That’s awesome 

7 hours ago, 32hammer said:

That's Pretty funny, I don't care who you are.  The only thing that is 100% wrong will be Barns score prediction.  I can actually picture a lot of the yelling stuff between the fans.

But the score, I don't gamble, but I 'd be real tempted to take your money on this one.

After reading my newspaper today I may have to retract that score. Actually considering going to the Fair Thursday Night and see The Darlings off The Andy Griffith Show after seeing that. One player don't make a team but it can sure mess things up if that one player has to be double and triple teamed all game long and all the sudden good chances are their not playing.

8 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

After reading my newspaper today I may have to retract that score. Actually considering going to the Fair Thursday Night and see The Darlings off The Andy Griffith Show after seeing that. One player don't make a team but it can sure mess things up if that one player has to be double and triple teamed all game long and all the sudden good chances are their not playing.

Double, triple team??? AJ isn’t gonna dress Thursday night?????

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

You big sissy!:lol:

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Double triple teamed????? What game were you watching???? What I saw was one man body slamming another!!!!! Maryville with their tradition & pride & you want to go to the fair instead? Those boys ain’t gonna miss you bud!!! Have fun!

1 hour ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Double triple teamed????? What game were you watching???? What I saw was one man body slamming another!!!!! Maryville with their tradition & pride & you want to go to the fair instead? Those boys ain’t gonna miss you bud!!! Have fun!

Sorry guys I'm not a good liar, thought I would just throw that one in there in case we get beat so I could say who cares, I went to the fair.