The Official Alcoa vs Maryville

BCsportsfan

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

Check cw20 I’m pretty sure it will be aired on that channel this evening 

I'm not in the viewing area for that channel. I live in the Tri-Cities area of East Tennessee. I don't get why rivalrythursday.com has the game listed right from their homepage as going to be broadcast but not listed for Live/Upcoming games. There's a mixup or something!

Edited by tonybologna

40 minutes ago, tonybologna said:

I just checked rivalrythursday.com website & under the Live/Upcoming tab there's not a game listed for tonight. Only On Demand games available. Do they not put it up until just before kickoff time? Thanks.

30 minutes ago, tonybologna said:

The game is listed as going to be shown from their home page but the list is empty for Live/Upcoming games:

image.png.bc13b5e651ed89b6734c9bb26a2377ae.png

2 minutes ago, tonybologna said:

I'm not in the viewing area for that channel. I live in the Tri-Cities area of East Tennessee. I don't get why rivalrythursday.com has the game listed right from their homepage but not listed for Live/Upcoming games. There's a mixup or something!

It will be there. It will be the Rivalry Thursday Game video but for the online part they partner with Diamond Clear Media. They need to have it show upcoming or scheduled for 7:00 PM. Also, since Alcoa is a DCM school, their school link should have it too. It doesn't though. They need to fix that. 

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Upvote 1

Be interested to know the turf temperature.  Heat could be a factor, for the fans, as well as the players.!  Rebel students told not to use the black body paint.  

Does anybody know if they give the players salt tablets in the lunch line, like they did when I was in High School?  

Also, does anyone know who will be officiating? I hope we have some Maryville Alums on the crew, a holding call at the right time can really help.

Edited by oldhick76

Just now, oldhick76 said:

Be interested to know the turf temperature.  Heat could be a factor, for the fans, as well as the players.!  Rebel students told not to use the black body paint.  

Does anybody know if they give the players salt tablets in the lunch line, like they did when I was in High School?  

Also, does anyone know will be officiating? I hope we have some Maryville Alums on the crew, a holding call at the right time can really help.

WIND: 0 mph

alcoa-weather.png

• Upvote 1