Farragut ( 1 - 1 ) at Oak Ridge ( 1 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

23 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Well, it is OFFICIAL now that 5StarPrep has spoken and made Farragut a 13 point favorite. Why is Oak Ridge even going to open up the Ship? Pack up the Cat Shack, close down the Concession Stands, do not ask Nick Orlando to report to the Press Box and just stay home and watch reruns of SpongeBob.

Just kidding. Thirteen points seems about right but I'm not right in the head. Cats will make a game of it. Prediction later this week.

Oh, here is an oldie but a goody. Anyone remember this smear on the Blue Bellies, FARRA-GUTLESS? I know of many Oak Ridge students who have had ORHS Administrators sternly tell them to stop that cheer. I was one of them on multiple occasions from the time I was a student until my late  30s. If I were at the game this Friday I'm sure I would shout out a few Farra-gutless. I can't help myself.

I agree. OR should just cancel the game and go to some other games around the region. :grin:

RWR!!! 

This game interests me a lot. I just don't know what to make of OR right now...has OR improved or was CC terrible...or both. How good is Farragut? The fact that OR is a 13 point underdog makes total sense to me. Will Hayward be a factor tomorrow night? He hasn't done much lately. Will Turner be back on the field? Will the OR QB continue to show improvement? What will Farragut do to take Johnson away from the OR offense?  Will OR develop any type of running attack? 

Edited by catswild

28 minutes ago, catswild said:

This game interests me a lot. I just don't know what to make of OR right now...has OR improved or was CC terrible...or both. How good is Farragut? The fact that OR is a 13 point underdog makes total sense to me. Will Hayward be a factor tomorrow night? He hasn't done much lately. Will Turner be back on the field? Will the OR QB continue to show improvement? What will Farragut do to take Johnson away from the OR offense?  Will OR develop any type of running attack? 

I agree with this completely. I’m still confused about OR and Farragut both so far this year. 

2 hours ago, bounder said:

That kind of stuff can come back and bite you ... kinda like the CC students yelling 0 and 2, 0 and 2 over and over!

WILDCAT PRIDE

I was laughing out loud about “Farra-Gutless” this morning. My 17 year old plays football  for Farragut. He found it to be, in his words “too funny to be offensive.” That is a pretty funny one. 

On 9/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, 92Dragon said:

You might be right, but I feel like if Farragut's defense can keep OR from scoring any points....they should be fine.  :smile:

I can't tell if you are joking, 92.  But Yeah, you're going to win alot of games if you keep the other team from scoring any points. Lol  And this just in,  the team with the most points at the end of the game will be declared the winner.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

I was laughing out loud about “Farra-Gutless” this morning. My 17 year old plays football  for Farragut. He found it to be, in his words “too funny to be offensive.” That is a pretty funny one. 

LOL. I am glad you and your son were able to see the humor in that. I always get a kick at Clinton students chanting "Pussycats" at us. Good luck to your son and his teammates tomorrow night.

Oh, does FHS still stream their games live on the Internet? If yes, do you know if ORHS has given them the okay to do tomorrow's game?

5 hours ago, oridgecat said:

I can't tell if you are joking, 92.  But Yeah, you're going to win alot of games if you keep the other team from scoring any points. Lol  And this just in,  the team with the most points at the end of the game will be declared the winner.  

Yes, I was joking.  I was like just quit overthinking this....it's very simple guys. Lol

Okay, I have made my decision on who will win tomorrow night but it is complicated (of course).

Who wins tonight's Alcoa vs Maryville game is the point total for Oak Ridge. Farragut will score the same number of points as the team with the L.

For example if the final score is 32 -  27, then Oak Ridge wins tomorrow, Wildcats 32   Admirals 27.

My brain hurts now but can't wait to watch the live stream of the Rebs vs 'nadoes. I like the Maryville posters on here. I like cheering for the smaller school. I hope Maryville plays well and stays healthy but I think Alcoa wins at home. CLOSE!

WAIT A SECOND! I can't root for a Rankin team. Maryville wins. CLOSE.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

8 hours ago, catswild said:

The funny thing about it they did create a defense for Johnson so good take on that! I think this is a good Farragut team. They lost to a top 3 5a team in west who I have number 1/2 and came back to get a win over a good Bradley central team! Both west and Bradley central would beat Hardin valley,dB, and cc easily I stand by that. I hope we’re going in right direction, but cc is nothing to say we grew. This is the reality check 

Just got back from the Witch Doctor and have the correct prediction for the Oak Ridge vs West Knoxville Admirals contest:

Wildcats 17 ....Just enough offense to get the job done

Farragut   3 ....More than enough defense to Protect Blankenship

BTW, Farragut the game has been moved to Saturday so DO NOT show up on Friday. :roflolk:   JK

Edited by WillieTheWildcats