Farragut ( 1 - 1 ) at Oak Ridge ( 1 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

9 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

The Heyward I just watched for Robertsville is who we need out there now.That kid is gonna be a big time player.I wanna see if 24 and 17 can stay involved and keep improving.I think if Oak Ridge can run the ball will be what decides if this game is close or not.Gotta keep the Ads offense on the sideline because we will have trouble stopping them from passing it all over the place.

I told everyone heyward is top in state! He’s ready and again rms won’t lose imo

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oridgecat said:

The idea is that if you want to see the game, you have to show up and buy a ticket.  Makes sense to me. It's the same for any visiting team.  They don't care if it's bush league, everybody hates us anyway.  Lol

My family who lives across several states loves to watch the Farragut games on Friday nights via our LiveStream. I know a majority of the players who also have family members across the nation that tune in regularly, so this is not geared towards hurting attendance, but more so to allow people not local to watch. Sad that Oak Ridge doesn't allow this. I am sure this is geared more towards them being scared of taking money away from the gate, and that is crazy. Farragut hasn't seen any measurable decline in attendance, as they have been streaming games since 2006 online. 

4 hours ago, adalum96 said:

Found out last night the Oak Ridge administration is denying Farragut from streaming the game online. Kind of a Bush league move if you ask me. 

Gaddis never lets anyone stream from "The Ship" it isn't just Farragut. He really doesn't like the live telecasts but puts up with it now and then.

2 hours ago, drhhartman said:

People wearing cardinal and gray all over Oak Ridge this morning... Oak Ridge employees busy like a bee hive at Blankenship Field...The Atomic City is ready for Wildcat Football tonight!!  RWR!

There are two people in Chattanooga wearing Cardinal and Gray today... my wife and I.  The gray Oak Ridge Wildcats car flags are in place, several different Paw magnets are on the car and a WileyTheWildcat hanging from the rear view mirror.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bounder said:

Gaddis never lets anyone stream from "The Ship" it isn't just Farragut. He really doesn't like the live telecasts but puts up with it now and then.

I can understand Gaddis or any coach not wanting to be on TV on a Thursday night but the live streaming thing makes no sense to me. Would that even be his call? That sounds like a decision to be made by the AD or Principal.

12 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

The Heyward I just watched for Robertsville is who we need out there now.That kid is gonna be a big time player.I wanna see if 24 and 17 can stay involved and keep improving.I think if Oak Ridge can run the ball will be what decides if this game is close or not.Gotta keep the Ads offense on the sideline because we will have trouble stopping them from passing it all over the place.

@SweetScience I’m not the only one to say this! You need to go see him lol

16 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

How could anybody know if a kid is "top in the state" unless they have seen every middle school team in the state?  lol.  I have seen him play,  Little Heyward is a good player with a chance to be a great player. 

Someone needs to recruit him fast so he does not waste his talent at the kitten club.

18 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

How could anybody know if a kid is "top in the state" unless they have seen every middle school team in the state?  lol.  I have seen him play,  Little Heyward is a good player with a chance to be a great player. 

One of man! Just wait don’t hop on bandwagon when he’s listed top in state