Farragut ( 1 - 1 ) at Oak Ridge ( 1 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

59 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Elite, I have seen him play.  He is good.  I'm pulling for him.  I've been on this bandwagon for 48 football seasons, missed 2 games total.  Lol.   

How about a Ram player named Casen Jenkins? How is he doing for RMS? His mom is the principal at Linden Elementary and they are huge Tee Higgins fans. I think he is in the 6th grade.

Thanks and that is a serious case of not missing OR games oridgecat. I am impressed and jealous.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

Meanwhile back at the class 5A and class 6A forum... Farragut at Oak Ridge thread...Blankenship Field... High School varsity football tonight kick off at 7:30.  The Oak Ridge Wildcats host the Farragut Admirals.  Tailgating with food and drinks at Quarterback Club Park bedide the Walk of Champions from 5-7PM.  Players arrive at 6 PM.  RWR!

Edited by CardinalGrey
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CardinalGrey said:

Meanwhile back at Blankenship Field... High School varsity football tonight kick off at 7:30.  The Oak Ridge Wildcats host the Farragut Admirals.  Tailgating with food and drinks at Quarterback Club Park bedide the Walk of Champions from 5-7PM.  Players arrive at 6 PM.  RWR!

Meanwhile back on the CoachT.com Complaint Board....Since there is no way I can make it to the game in person, I will listen to David Clary at   prepradio.com  and if that doesn't work the Farragut radio stream. 

I am also going to check the Farragut Football website to double check they are not streaming live.  Go to   farragutfootball.com then use the search option for "live streaming" Good luck.

NOW...Back to Blankenship Field where tailgating with food, drinks and West Knoxville strippers will be performing.. Okay, there will be no strippers but maybe next game. Okay OR Boosters?

RWR!  Cats you got this, 17 - 3 over Farragut.

• Upvote 1

Just now, WillieTheWildcats said:

Meanwhile back on the CoachT.com Complaint Board....Since there is no way I can make it to the game in person, I will listen to David Clary at   prepradio.com  and if that doesn't work the Farragut radio stream. 

I am also going to check the Farragut Football website to double check they are not streaming live.  Go to   farragutfootball.com then use the search option for "live streaming" Good luck.

NOW...Back to Blankenship Field where tailgating with food, drinks and West Knoxville strippers will be performing.. Okay, there will be no strippers but maybe next game. Okay OR Boosters?

RWR!  Cats you got this, 17 - 3 over Farragut.

Love your confidence but no way OR holds Farragut to 3. I hope OR wins but they'll have to score more than 4 to do it.

2 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Love your confidence but no way OR holds Farragut to 3. I hope OR wins but they'll have to score more than 4 to do it.

I am never good at predictions. Boyfromsi is doing great in the CoachT Big Ones contest.

Just saw on Facebook, the first 100 students get free tickets and this week FREE COW BELLS! 100 Cow Bells can make a big racket. RWR!

• Thanks 1