Farragut ( 1 - 1 ) at Oak Ridge ( 1 - 2 )

WillieTheWildcats

FHS returns KO to the 20 then swarmed down. 6:37 left

FHS picks up a first down to the 37 of FHS

FHS passes down to OR 29 yard line. Pass to the 21 yard line. 6:01 left

SACK by the Hammer Adams back to the 27

Fourth down for Ads, FHS penalized  back to 33. PASS INCOMPLETE

OR BALL  21 - 14 Wildcats, 5:14 to go, ball on OR's 33

Did I mention...WE GOT THIS! I DID!

FHS returns punt to 45 but blocks in the back, ball at FHS 27 yard line, 3:13 to go

1 down, ICP

Another dead ball foul on FHS

2 down, QB scrambles out of bounds for 3rd and 15

3 down, pass is batted down.

4 th and 15 for Ads, punt team out on field, they punt, now 2:48 left

Ball at midfield...

1:57 left, 3rd and 6 to go, 21 - 14 OR

Mitchell loses a yard

4th down.... Hudson punts down to the FHS THREE yard line! Then FHS gets an unsportsmen like penalty

1:37 left...Ads must go 97 yards

DEE FENCE DEE FENCE

Pass out to the 24, 1st and 10, FHS penalized AGAIN!

Deep pass is incomplete, now 2nd down 15 to go

SACK by Hensley, 3rd and 20

4th down ... FHS penalized again!!!  Pass INcomplete

Wildcats take a knee and that is the game Wildcats fans with your Wildcats 21  Farragut 14

RWR! I said you HAD THIS!

• Like 1

Great game wildcats! Way to fight adversity! If oak ridge becomes a passing team develop more passing plays! Offense can be dangerous in the long run! I trust every receiver that’s out there! Defense still ehhh Farragut got what wanted most of the game receivers had drop balls or missed targets which some teams won’t miss on.. altogether good game.. we as in oak ridge need to exploit 1 on 1 matches more! It’s killing me to see Johnson/ Stewart on islands! Johnson can get open on anyone I promise 

2 hours ago, adalum96 said:

No wonder they didn’t want Farragut to stream the game. Worst attendance I’ve ever seen at Blankenship. Also funny that the only highlights they showed pregame were from the 1980s. 

I thought it was a pretty good crowd myself. And actually, they showed a lot from the late 90s and early 2000s highlights too. The Farragut game in 1988 that we won 14-13 was one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen as a Wildcat fan, so I’m glad they showed it. Honestly, I was hoping they would show the Farragut game in 2005 when Gulmire ran for 352 yards and walked on half of the Admirals defenses chests, but they never did haha. Great win for the Cats tonight.

Worst coaching by Farragut I’Be ever seen!  Offensive Play calling lost that game for Farragut!  Farragut’s DBs couldn’t cover a single bed with a king size sheet! Oak Ridge just flat out out coached Farragut. In recent years Farragut has had some big play makers and it made coaches look decent and sometimes good. This is a down year and it shows what type of coaching Farragut has. Both teams don’t have the big playmakers they are used to but the better coaching staff won that game.  

44 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I thought it was a pretty good crowd myself. And actually, they showed a lot from the late 90s and early 2000s highlights too. The Farragut game in 1988 that we won 14-13 was one of the greatest games I’ve ever seen as a Wildcat fan, so I’m glad they showed it. Honestly, I was hoping they would show the Farragut game in 2005 when Gulmire ran for 352 yards and walked on half of the Admirals defenses chests, but they never did haha. Great win for the Cats tonight.

There is much more to come.