Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

On 9/11/2019 at 1:40 PM, Hellidontno said:

Love the disses thanks for the ammo!!!!!  Stone thought that to. The truth is of Dekalb doesn't turn the ball over this isn't a close game. Qb had 8 turnovers  first 2 games  and the lost bad. 0 last game and they blow stone out 33-0.  Don't think for a second Dekalb can't walk in to Watertown and Ruin there night. They have playmaker everywhere 2. 

Is that you I just seen leaving before halftime?

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Yeah... they must’ve left all the speed on the bus!

Let me tell ya I definitely never saw any 4.4 speed on the field or in black and gold for that matter. All the speed was wearing purple and strength was in purple also. Can't wait to read all the excuses from the one DeKalb poster. His go to has been turnovers DC didn't have any tonight.

4 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Is that you I just seen leaving before halftime?

No buddy I never leave. I'll say this Dekalb let me down tonight and the whole community. They come out swinging and once they got down the just quit. Absolutely quit!!!!!! I don't understand it at all if you were at the game you can't tell me that H2O was any better. Let me ask you a question if 4 doesn't play you think they win. heck no. Dekalb has a back just as good as 4 but hasn't played a snap this yr over a leg injury.  You guys,won no doubt but this team has way to much talent to be loosing to any team like that.  Congrats H20 way to spank us. 

29 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

Let me tell ya I definitely never saw any 4.4 speed on the field or in black and gold for that matter. All the speed was wearing purple and strength was in purple also. Can't wait to read all the excuses from the one DeKalb poster. His go to has been turnovers DC didn't have any tonight.

Once again that kid doesn't play for Dekalb anymore.  I have no excuse for them but they weren't any faster at all than Dekalb are you serious. They played better but to say H20 has speed is a joke. Dekalb just quit. That simple. Outside of a couple kids the majority of Dekalb players looked like the could care less. 

16 hours ago, TigerFan04 said:

This should be a really good game... Complete Toss up... According to the HellIdontknow the speed is DeKalbs biggest factor... so Watertown's speed shouldn't be an issue right? 

What speed lol are you guys serious 90 percent miss tackle's doesn't mean speed. Dekalb was lost on how to tackle tonight. Absolutely lost. I bet they truly had 50 plus missed tackles that has absolutely nothing to do with speed. Watertown was twice as good last yr for sure. This was truly just a bunch of kids that quit tonight and don't wanna work. Dekalb could have truly through deep on Watertown all night long if the QB would just set in the freaking pocket and throw it. Happy Feet.  You won tonight congrats but don't think for a 2nd your going to have a great year. Your an average football team at best. 

59 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

Once again that kid doesn't play for Dekalb anymore.  I have no excuse for them but they weren't any faster at all than Dekalb are you serious. They played better but to say H20 has speed is a joke. Dekalb just quit. That simple. Outside of a couple kids the majority of Dekalb players looked like the could care less. 

H20 has speed is a joke???? So H2O blitzes a defender who falls down and gets back up and runs your QB down from behind but they don’t have speed? H2O several times had a defender run a Dekalb player down from the back side of the play but they don’t have speed? H2O has speed. They make plenty of mistakes and need to correct several things but to say they don’t have speed is crazy. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

H20 has speed is a joke???? So H2O blitzes a defender who falls down and gets back up and runs your QB down from behind but they don’t have speed? H2O several times had a defender run a Dekalb player down from the back side of the play but they don’t have speed? H2O has speed. They make plenty of mistakes and need to correct several things but to say they don’t have speed is crazy. 

No its not if you watched the game you seen they would have 7 to 8 in the box on there blitz. Dekalb just didn't adjust to it at all. They were down to there 3rd string running back lol and you wanna talk there speed up. I hope they don't drop H20 with all my heart. Dekalb is going to an open zone next yr lol. With the kids they have the next 3 yrs it wI'll be a lot of fun. Once again heck no H20 wasn't any faster at all. Yes they beat us on both sides of the ball. But the best D player wasn't on Watertown's team at all. I'd have to say by far 4 was the best offensive player but Dekalb easily had the best D player. But he couldn't do it all.  This whole speed thing is an absolute joke. I will not lie for your team to make other teams think there's a mighty Watertown team there no because in reality there no more than average at best. 

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

No its not if you watched the game you seen they would have 7 to 8 in the box on there blitz. Dekalb just didn't adjust to it at all. They were down to there 3rd string running back lol and you wanna talk there speed up. I hope they don't drop H20 with all my heart. Dekalb is going to an open zone next yr lol. With the kids they have the next 3 yrs it wI'll be a lot of fun. Once again heck no H20 wasn't any faster at all. Yes they beat us on both sides of the ball. But the best D player wasn't on Watertown's team at all. I'd have to say by far 4 was the best offensive player but Dekalb easily had the best D player. But he couldn't do it all.  This whole speed thing is an absolute joke. I will not lie for your team to make other teams think there's a mighty Watertown team there no because in reality there no more than average at best. 

You’re funny...