Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

1 minute ago, Hellidontno said:

Lol don't care what you think there was kid on Dekalb that didn't quit and he shut your guys down every single time. Your coaches stayed away from him like it was pee wee football. I get it though I really do. 

35-7 at half... Case closed.

If we’re average... how bad are y’all??

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

I agree and I can keep counting but I’m not even going to go there. It’s college football time 

Your freaking insane. You guys had 1 kid that was the show 4. Good ball player but to say that other BS is a joke. 7 didn't do anything had 1 good run all night what did he do at WR nothing. 

4 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Your insane if you think that Dekalb didn't have the best D player on the field. It was obvious there was one kid that shut them down every single time they went to his side so they had to go away. I'm no clown. How about the 4th down that you guys came up well over a yard short even the chain gang well tell you that yet the ref puts it a yard further hmmmm. How about all the cut blocks your O line done all night hmmmmm. How about the holding all night by your,O line even pulling our guys to the ground by there facemask. You may have got buy with it last night but the right crew will get you for it one Friday night. Your team is dirty as heck on the O line. Your very much Average. Just live with it

You are a CLOWN and very delusional! O line holds every play some don't get called. I totally understand you now...you never played and are living through your kid. By any chance can you tell me what number the best player on D was last night? I'm interested to know

3 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

You are a CLOWN and very delusional! O line holds every play some don't get called. I totally understand you now...you never played and are living through your kid. By any chance can you tell me what number the best player on D was last night? I'm interested to know

I played for yrs idiot and played college ball to. My kid plays JV  so no I'm not living through my son. I don't live in looney land if you watched the game as a contest of athletes then it was obvious that Watertown had the best offensive player and it was very easy to see that Dekalb had the best defensive player. No one and I mean no one on Watertowns Defense impressed me. When a teams puts 7 or 8 in a box then your coaches should adjust. DC didnt. So they got smashed. If I was a scout and I have scouted for my university after I suffered a knee injury while at UTC then I'm straight telling you there was only one kid that stood out and it's not my son who didn't  even play but 2 minutes in the 4th.  

Edited by Hellidontno

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I played for yrs idiot and played college ball to. My kid plays JV  so no I'm not living through my son. I don't live in looney land if you watched the game as a contest of athletes then it was obvious that Watertown had the best offensive player and it was very easy to see that Dekalb had the best defensive player. No one and I mean no one on Watertowns Defense impressed me. When a teams puts 7 or 8 in a box then your coaches should adjust. DC didnt. So they got smashed. If I was a scout and I have scouted for my university after I suffered a knee injury while at UTC then I'm straight telling you there was only one kid that stood out and it's not my son who didn't  even play but 2 minutes in the 4th.  

You’re a fine example of our education system! Whoever passed you through school needs to be pimp slapped. Your english is as bad as your football commentary. One thing is for sure though... You Don’t Know nothing!!

Edited by H2Oman

3 hours ago, H2Oman said:

You’re a fine example of our education system! Whoever passed you through school needs to be pimp slapped. Your english is as bad as your football commentary. One thing is for sure though... You Don’t Know nothing!!

Lol yeap in 4 yrs of Scouting and recruiting 46 kids who have played college ball and 3 in the NFL yeap I know nothing at all. I know the truth. Your a die hard fan with little if any football education. You were there to watch your team play and win and they did but when I go watch a game I go to watch who are the best players on the field.  I can't help you don't wanna see that H20s skeam was what killed DC's Offense But DC hands down had the best D player all night. Simply one kid can't beat 11 but he can still be the best on the field. Now I made it simply for you to understand. 

Edited by Hellidontno

5 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Lol yeap in 4 yrs of Scouting and recruiting 46 kids who have played college ball and 3 in the NFL yeap I know nothing at all. I know the truth. Your a die hard fan with little if any football education. You were there to watch your team play and win and they did but when I go watch a game I go to watch who are the best players on the field.  I can't help you don't wanna see that H20s skeam was what killed DC's Offense But DC hands down had the best D player all night. Simply one kid can't beat 11 but he can still be the best on the field. Now I made it simply for you to understand. 

Lol