Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

21 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Lol don't care what you think there was kid on Dekalb that didn't quit and he shut your guys down every single time. Your coaches stayed away from him like it was pee wee football. I get it though I really do. 

You do realize Dekalb was wearing white and Watertown was wearing purple Friday night correct? I can see if you was arguing the case for H2O but I can’t wrap my head around your point for Dekalb. What number was the kid they ran away from? Not taking anything from any kid on Dekalb but I didn’t see a player that I would consider better than 9 for H2O on Defense. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Merlyn said:

You do realize Dekalb was wearing white and Watertown was wearing purple Friday night correct? I can see if you was arguing the case for H2O but I can’t wrap my head around your point for Dekalb. What number was the kid they ran away from? Not taking anything from any kid on Dekalb but I didn’t see a player that I would consider better than 9 for H2O on 

The same kd I'm talking about has been offered a spot on Watertown's team before.  ThIs is a fact. I know his parent's very well and they don't lie. Actually are the most honest people I've ever met. Your going to come back and say it's not true but believe me it is. If he was there he'd be starting there to. This kid will play College ball no doubt. I've already sent fill myself of him to UTC and that's as small as it will get for him. I know for a fact that talking to another kid at another school is illegal and it's been going on there for a while. If you were at the Game you know exactly who I'm talking about. 

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

The same kd I'm talking about has been offered a spot on Watertown's team before.  ThIs is a fact. I know his parent's very well and they don't lie. Actually are the most honest people I've ever met. Your going to come back and say it's not true but believe me it is. If he was there he'd be starting there to. This kid will play College ball no doubt. I've already sent fill myself of him to UTC and that's as small as it will get for him. I know for a fact that talking to another kid at another school is illegal and it's been going on there for a while. If you were at the Game you know exactly who I'm talking about. 

Dude SHUT UP. I can assure you that watertown does not want anyone from Dekalb’s team. I promise, i know everyone there very well. You’re gonna come back and say it’s not true but believe me it is. So before you come on here and make accusations like that you need to get your facts straight. You have been nothing short of idiotic on this thread and it’s mind blowing how much non-sense you have continued to post on this site. SHUT UP. 

8 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

Dude SHUT UP. I can assure you that watertown does not want anyone from Dekalb’s team. I promise, i know everyone there very well. You’re gonna come back and say it’s not true but believe me it is. So before you come on here and make accusations like that you need to get your facts straight. You have been nothing short of idiotic on this thread and it’s mind blowing how much non-sense you have continued to post on this site. SHUT UP. 

let me make this simply im no Liar. Grow up DUDE ill say the truth and dont mind proving it. How many of those kids live in Watertown hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on that team. Dekalb spanked watertown for how many yrs lol. We would schedule you guys or cannon every other yr for homecoming to have an easy win and we did that for yrs. Then hmmmm you get a new school and all the sudden you have a ton of great players playing there. When they zone you guys and there gpoing to it will be right back to good old easy watertown. I happen to know for a fact the coach came to this kid and dad and for sure can prove it Idont have to shut up mr 5 yr old

38 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

let me make this simply im no Liar. Grow up DUDE ill say the truth and dont mind proving it. How many of those kids live in Watertown hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm on that team. Dekalb spanked watertown for how many yrs lol. We would schedule you guys or cannon every other yr for homecoming to have an easy win and we did that for yrs. Then hmmmm you get a new school and all the sudden you have a ton of great players playing there. When they zone you guys and there gpoing to it will be right back to good old easy watertown. I happen to know for a fact the coach came to this kid and dad and for sure can prove it Idont have to shut up mr 5 yr old

This guy also went to college and was a college scout... Please stop doubting this guy!!

You all can’t be helped If you guys can’t tell how smart this scholar is... 

There is NO DOUBT he’s the smartest one in his family and probably in Dekalb County!

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I don’t think you’re a liar i just think you have no idea what you’re talking about

• Like 1

On 9/14/2019 at 1:07 AM, Hellidontno said:

What speed lol are you guys serious 90 percent miss tackle's doesn't mean speed. Dekalb was lost on how to tackle tonight. Absolutely lost. I bet they truly had 50 plus missed tackles that has absolutely nothing to do with speed. Watertown was twice as good last yr for sure. This was truly just a bunch of kids that quit tonight and don't wanna work. Dekalb could have truly through deep on Watertown all night long if the QB would just set in the freaking pocket and throw it. Happy Feet.  You won tonight congrats but don't think for a 2nd your going to have a great year. Your an average football team at best. 

What usually causes missed tackles? Speed plays a big factor in causing missed tackles, as well as bad technique.  I don't quite understand you, one minute you are praising them for how good and athletic they are and the next you are blasting the team for quitting, etc... 

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

This guy also went to college and was a college scout... Please stop doubting this guy!!

You all can’t be helped If you guys can’t tell how smart this scholar is... 

There is NO DOUBT he’s the smartest one in his family and probably in Dekalb County!

I'm not sure of too many people from DeKalb County who have went to play college football nevertheless went D1 and played at UTC... (there have been a few especially in recent years) he must have moved in from somewhere else.  Also, if he has been a scout he must know a lot about football, so why doesn't he get off here and offer to help coach.  Unless he is a coach, in which he is on here anonymously taking shots... 

Edited by TigerFan04

4 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Watertown and Dekalb have played each other 8 times since 2001 and watertown has a record of 7-1

10 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

H20 holds a record of 29-10-1 against DC..H20 has won the last 9 out of 10 meetings winning the last 3 games by a combined score of 149-55 and could have been worse. DC has only won 2 times at Watertown in history (1974) (2008). H20 has beaten DC more than any other team since DC was consolidated in 1963. Looks like H20 was beating DC a lot when they were little ole class A.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I still don't get how people don't understand that open zoning did nothing for Watertown football. I get that you would think it would help but honestly think it through. If you lived in Wilson County and wanted to get lots of college attention, would you play at a 2A school or a 6A school? Mt Juliet is really good and draws lots of the talent, and Lebanon is now on the rise again and took the most of the talent around the Lebanon Watertown area. Every Player that has payed for Watertown since they starting getting good 4/5 years ago is from Watertown or the Statesville/Norene area around it. The only exception to this is 1 player who moved to Watertown's zone from Lavergne, and according to you one player doesn't make a team. The recent Watertown success was due to a few talented kids sticking together and building their team from youth league, all the way to high school. In a few years after those kids are gone I am afraid Watertown will have a big drop off in talent. Hopefully later rather than sooner though.

Edited by TheWacoKid