Dekalb County @ Watertown

H2Oman

17 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

And as for my background in Football ask pumpy tudors/ Tony Hill/Shop Harbersham/ If a guy from Manchester didn't recruit them to UTC. I've been a friend to T.O. for yrs to. But yeah all you small town H20 unclecousins no more than me. 2 yr first team all st WR/TE/DB  yeap I know nothing about football. Good luck I say 7-3 and 1-1 in playoffs for y'all this yr. I'm being serious to. I'm done have a nice life. 

I do not think anyone cares about your background or any of that but i will say Watertown has a great chance of playing in Cookeville.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 4:11 PM, Hellidontno said:

I got more balls then you could even begin to imagine lol. Once again I'm not a coach I work at Nissan and don't have the time or for sure I would offer to help. Dekalb has had several kids play College ball and guess what they were actually from Dekalb. 9 was absolutely horrible lol. Let me guess because he was black he passed the eye test lol. My son did play Monday and Dekalb with out a doubt could have smoked Watertown if they played there true JV. Do you not realize how many freshman and sophomore's start For DC check the roster.  It was a 14 to 7 game until the last 2 minutes and DC put all there subs in they only had 16 kids so most played the whole game both ways. So guess what that means in the future for your program. I truly hope Trapp doesn't drop yall. I played at Dekalb till i was a sophmore and moved to manchester. I played there 3 yrs and was recruited by several colleges but UTC was the best fit for me. The Coach that approached my buddy's kid use to coach at white. He's ask me to leave his kid's name and number off here because he's a kid and doesn't want to be in the middle. His kid is legit and stood out big time Friday night on D. I have nothing in the world to gain by bashing anyone I have said time and time again H2O has a legit stud running back. Dekalb layed down and got out coached. I've said that time and time again yet I'm a coach. That makes a lot of since. I will not post on this again because it's over and can't be Changed. I'll make this simple. Good luck to H20 this season. I was at the trousdale game my brother in law is from trousdale and they gave you that game. You better hope you don't have to play them again. I've never seen a team play so bad and come out with a win but yall did somehow. All I've said is the team you had last yr was twice as good and wow how do you not see that your self. 

You really have an issue with 9 and that’s not cool. If I was his parent I would have your head. 9 is a heck of a player just go ask your coaches. But now I see what the problem is. You really need help. Please tell who you are so 9 parent can come for you face to face

4 hours ago, Football2121 said:

You really have an issue with 9 and that’s not cool. If I was his parent I would have your head. 9 is a heck of a player just go ask your coaches. But now I see what the problem is. You really need help. Please tell who you are so 9 parent can come for you face to face

I'm your daddy. 

8 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

I'm your daddy. 

You idiot you ain’t my daddy. Trust me when I tell you this you need to leave this kid alone. You don’t know him and you shouldn’t be throwing the color thing out there. You were dead wrong for that. I have talked to his mom and let me tell you this kid is going to be someone. He has a 4.0 GPA, taking college classes, honor classes, and will be graduating a semester early. As far as football he was one kid that went to Georgia and made ALL DAWG TEAM out of 600 young men. His mom wants you to keep him out of your mouth as she is aware of this site. 

2 hours ago, Football2121 said:

You idiot you ain’t my daddy. Trust me when I tell you this you need to leave this kid alone. You don’t know him and you shouldn’t be throwing the color thing out there. You were dead wrong for that. I have talked to his mom and let me tell you this kid is going to be someone. He has a 4.0 GPA, taking college classes, honor classes, and will be graduating a semester early. As far as football he was one kid that went to Georgia and made ALL DAWG TEAM out of 600 young men. His mom wants you to keep him out of your mouth as she is aware of this site. 

What in the heck are you talking about you dang troll. I have no issue with any kid. We were talking about DC getting better. All I said was for them to be a serious playoff team that they had to get better. I didn't say this kid sucked. Would you agree DC is much better than there record shows. Look this is a trash talking sight get it. Yet I didn't say this kid sucked I said needs to get better for them to make a serious run. After last week they all took a step back except like 3 kids. You know it's true. Come on man. Look 9 got better last week but still missed some tackles and No!!!!!!! He by far wasn't alone 56 did the same exact thing. There to be honest two really important players on stopping the outside run but it's a DC thang. For yrs people can and will run on the outside of them. For yrs!!!!!!!!! But when you have a 3 man front it happens. 9 is an offensive player. He's got great hands I'd say 5 or 9 have the best hands on the team. By the way my grand father  is black and have no idea what your talking about there. That ticks me off bad.  I don't see color bro. How this is now a race thang is crazy. Please understand that Race isn't the issue at all. It wouldn't matter who plays OLB black white red green until DC stops missing tackles there an average team. What's sad is all the skill we know in DC they have Friday nights won't matter until they stop laying down for good teams and that's straight truth at you. 

Edited by Hellidontno

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

What in the heck are you talking about you dang troll. I have no issue with any kid. We were talking about DC getting better. All I said was for them to be a serious playoff team that they had to get better. I didn't say this kid sucked. Would you agree DC is much better than there record shows. Look this is a trash talking sight get it. Yet I didn't say this kid sucked I said needs to get better for them to make a serious run. After last week they all took a step back except like 3 kids. You know it's true. Come on man. Look 9 got better last week but still missed some tackles and No!!!!!!! He by far wasn't alone 56 did the same exact thing. There to be honest two really important players on stopping the outside run but it's a DC thang. For yrs people can and will run on the outside of them. For yrs!!!!!!!!! But when you have a 3 man front it happens. 9 is an offensive player. He's got great hands I'd say 5 or 9 have the best hands on the team. By the way my grand father  is black and have no idea what your talking about there. That ticks me off bad.  I don't see color bro. How this is now a race thang is crazy. Please understand that Race isn't the issue at all. It wouldn't matter who plays OLB black white red green until DC stops missing tackles there an average team. What's sad is all the skill we know in DC they have Friday nights won't matter until they stop laying down for good teams and that's straight truth at you. 

First off your the one that brought up he was black no one else did. Also you have said so much about him that you don’t even remember what you said. Do he miss tackles yes but a lot do, no one is perfect. As a team they will need to improve to win more ball games. 

• 2 years later...