Greeneville @ The Hill

DevilMan03

Couple of things for both teams tonight.SH was well prepared and it killed them when their back went down.The Greeneville staff going for the onside kick was just a monster move .At that time,you had a feeling SH may drive the field again.After that and a score,it was over.Only the third time the Devils have ever came back from 21 down.

16 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

35-31 prediction was off. But how about those 21-0 comebacks.........

Great come back I will have to say. But you can't keep doing that especially with high scoring teams..like ummm let me think the Mavs. They did correct there issue and we stumbled in our passing second half missed a sure td. But corrected our 3rd and 4th Qtr game issues. Can figure out how Greeneville feel behind so much. There is weakness somewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Great come back I will have to say. But you can't keep doing that especially with high scoring teams..like ummm let me think the Mavs. They did correct there issue and we stumbled in our passing second half missed a sure td. But corrected our 3rd and 4th Qtr game issues. Can figure out how Greeneville feel behind so much. There is weakness somewhere. 

Greeneville shot themselves in the foot often and early.

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Wow I have to find this game replay. 4 miscues. Usually he's pretty good too.

Missed 3 PAT's and 1 FG.      But you never know, could be a bad hold/spot, etc.

And then again, what if Science Hill secretly magnetized the goal post so that is created a force-field type of quantum interference.... hmmmmm......

10 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Missed 3 PAT's and 1 FG.      But you never know, could be a bad hold/spot, etc.

And then again, what if Science Hill secretly magnetized the goal post so that is created a force-field type of quantum interference.... hmmmmm......

Lol force field battery ran out a little too soon. Someone forgot to recharge in second half....he is fired!