Oneida @ Greenback Sept 13, 2019

Southtowner

19 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Yeti I have seen Oneida on film and there not a bad team at all but I think if they hold us to 21 points or less then they will win. Being honest I don’t think that will happen. Not bashing Oneida at all because like I said earlier they’re a good team. One thing GB needs to do is stop the run game of Oneida and force them to pass the ball. 

Oneida have a better run game than us? I haven't seen them yet. I'm gonna watch a game of theirs later. I seen someone posted their OS game online.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Oneida have a better run game than us? I haven't seen them yet. I'm gonna watch a game of theirs later. I seen someone posted their OS game online.

#22 has some speed and #5 is a good ball player as well along with several others but those two are the work horses for them. Oneida has always been a run first team with a few passes mixed in here and there. To answer your question I would say no based off of film but if you give #22 a step he can take it to the house. 

1 minute ago, Gbnation said:

#22 has some speed and #5 is a good ball player as well along with several others but those two are the work horses for them. Oneida has always been a run first team with a few passes mixed in here and there. To answer your question I would say no based off of film but if you give #22 a step he can take it to the house. 

Yeah, he will need stopped at the line.

4 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

I honestly did not think Greenback's running game looked bad. I think #1 is a baller. If the 'kee's can continue to improve on the ground, look out. 

I'll take Greenback by 2 scores. 

Are you referring to the Meigs County game? We had negative rushing yards due to TFLs but even without those we could not run the ball. We abandoned it and marched down field with passes. We catch balls and don’t throw INTs we win that game with zero run game. Run game is a work in progress and seems to be improving quickly!

5 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Are you referring to the Meigs County game? We had negative rushing yards due to TFLs but even without those we could not run the ball. We abandoned it and marched down field with passes. We catch balls and don’t throw INTs we win that game with zero run game. Run game is a work in progress and seems to be improving quickly!

How many rushing yards you have against Sunbright?

9 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Not specifically referring to our game. Just from what I had seen on video. 

You would’ve had to stop us on the ground too in order to win the game. 

1 minute ago, MarsBlackmon said:

Not specifically referring to our game. Just from what I had seen on video. 

You would’ve had to stop us on the ground too in order to win the game. 

We can be hit & miss with run at times. We were finding it hard to stop your run game. More mental defensive execution issues giving up big runs at times than lack of physical ability to make the stop. I’d like to see the defense that can completely stop your run lol. They’ll have to brake Swafford in two or knock him out cause he ain’t stopping! We needed to keep scoring and left too many inside the red zone opportunities empty handed. 

1 hour ago, ladykee said:

We can be hit & miss with run at times. We were finding it hard to stop your run game. More mental defensive execution issues giving up big runs at times than lack of physical ability to make the stop. I’d like to see the defense that can completely stop your run lol. They’ll have to brake Swafford in two or knock him out cause he ain’t stopping! We needed to keep scoring and left too many inside the red zone opportunities empty handed. 

We'll be there Friday night :popcorneater: