Oneida @ Greenback Sept 13, 2019

Southtowner

13 hours ago, muskox said:

we almost got tee hodge to come down and play for the Cherokees for his senior year but  the recruiting budget was running low. there is ray and old pirate so new gossip to run with

Old Pirate is right surprised you GB fellers talking bout orchestration after moaning like broke pole dogs bout it. Figure you fellers best keep yous goin ons from making the news papers. Good Luck to all the youngons strapping on the jocks. Fer all has beens, go read & study studding. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

13 hours ago, muskox said:

we almost got tee hodge to come down and play for the Cherokees for his senior year but  the recruiting budget was running low. there is ray and old pirate so new gossip to run with

That's funny. I couldn't imagine him at the single A level. I've said it before and I'll say it again, whether GB recruited some kids or not doesn't matter. What does matter is T$$AA said they were eligible and that's the end of story. Play ball. 

As for this game, what do you think Oneida will do that will cause Greenback problems and vice versa? I don't see the game being closer than 3 touchdowns.

7 hours ago, powerp said:

That's funny. I couldn't imagine him at the single A level. I've said it before and I'll say it again, whether GB recruited some kids or not doesn't matter. What does matter is T$$AA said they were eligible and that's the end of story. Play ball. 

As for this game, what do you think Oneida will do that will cause Greenback problems and vice versa? I don't see the game being closer than 3 touchdowns.

Oneida has s couple of good RBs not counting the skill guys. The RBs run hard. #22 has some speed and #5 looks to be more of a power runner from what film I have watched. 

Edited by Gbnation

22 hours ago, muskox said:

I garuntee you fellars and the skillet slinger is a looking for a good runner.  About the only piece you dont have.  Like last year when that Gilbert boy left you goat herders started scrambling and found that McCord boy mid season.  I aint joking either. 

I've not seen Oneida play this year, but I have seen Greenback. I can't imagine either team has a huge advantage in this one. Greenback doesn't have as many offensive threats as they did the last few seasons but still have enough to create big plays. If Oneida can match Greenback at the line of scrimmage, this game could easily be similar to the Meigs game. I say 35 - 21 Greenback.

This is the 2nd week these Cherokee Boys are in a must be  seen game !!! Yall might disagree but this game comes down to line play " imagine that" I was watching them Orieda boys " by accident" thought I was watchin a french fry video , them boys can play and are well coached !!! I still think GreenBack U get the win by 3 in what will be one of the best games in Tennessee this week !!!

If its alrighta its Orieda

Edited by PeabodyPride

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

This is the 2nd week these Cherokee Boys are in a must seem game !!! Yall might disagree but this game comes down to line play " imagine that" I was watching them Orieda boys " by accident" thought I was watchin a french fry video , them boys can play and are well coached !!! I still think GreenBack U get the win by 3 in what will be one of the best games in Tennessee this week !!!

If its alrighta its Orieda

They definitely are well coached. They are normally a handful.

Edited by Imthayeti